Nuclear Deal.........why?

What do u think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
Under the agreement, India is to separate its civilian and military nuclear programs over the next eight years in order to gain U.S. expertise and nuclear fuel to meet its rapidly rising energy needs. India's civilian facilities would be subject for the first time to permanent international inspections

This agreement clears one that we can not do any nuclear wepon testing, without american permision.

Why do we need american nuclear fule?.

why don't we use thorium as a nuclear fule, coz. we don't know how to use it?

it is found in a large quantity in our country?
and is much powerful and longlasting than uranium but need more kinetic power to start the reactor,

why don't we spend money for reasearch on Thorium?

May be after this agreement we may be finiancly equal to pakistan in forth comming years!

I don't know what the hell political leaders think about this deal and they singned it.

if we talk about the current energy need, present reactor may full fill it for long time, if our gov. may pass a good bill for multinational companys.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
water is getting scarce, thermal generated power is no good either, so nuclear must be good to meet the rising demand for electricity in India

but I still believe that two sources with no side-effects at all must be used more extensively, ie. the solar energy and the wind energy...

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
research te ena pisa kyon ne launde:kuto

sade vargeyaan nu vatan shodan de load hi ni painde

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
i m agree with u Ravan but as u no every coin has two sides. India is a very rich country in natural resources . i think in india thorium is found in rajasthan or kerala . but not sure.but the thing is thorium is very dangerous element. if indians gonna start this reactor then there is lots of chances to hv earthquake. cuz scientist believe that thorium helps to create it. may be thats y ppl dont wanna take risk . and sorry to say ppl in india is not that educated and if sumthing happen they prevent themselves.

and u no Bush he only wants USA be a only powerful country in the world. he is good in brain washing . above that u no indian politics they just enjoy power and money for their own interest.

plz dont mind i dont no much abt india. i no this bcuz few days ago me and my teacher had discussion on this thing and i had a project on earthquake.

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
chlao kese ne taan samjdaari gal kiti

anyways every radioactive material helps to cause earthquake

aa le tere teacher laye

UCRL-JC-142054
[FONT=ABMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPS,Times New Roman PS]FIVE ISSUES 9 [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]authors [ET], arguing with all his elaborate convictions against secrecy. He was so [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]convinced of his argument that he did not notice that Edward Teller agreed with him. [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]As has been said earlier, the essential facts on the hydrogen bomb are practically no [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]longer secret. Unfortunately, we see no way how to end secrecy by sudden and complete [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]action. We do advocate abolishment of secrecy and the re-establishment of openness in [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]science in a thoughtful and gradual manner. [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]What can be explained simply and clearly in one page cannot be kept secret. Details [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]are less interesting from a general point of view and important only if you want sustained [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]international cooperation. These are also the principles according to which the practical [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]rules of private companies are established. [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]One point should be particularly emphasized—the simple things that need to be [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]explained can be stated in their essence in one page each. The relativity of time as [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]discovered by Einstein, the unpredictability of the future as discussed by Heisenberg, the [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]release of nuclear energy as demonstrated over Hiroshima, the nature of the energy [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]sources of the universe, all have been disclosed though perhaps not enough emphasis was [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]placed on needed simplicity. [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]Our general recommendation, as has already been hinted, is not complete openness, [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]but yet sufficient openness that can serve worldwide progress of science and worldwide [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]establishment of rules. [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]We hope that applications of science as described in earlier sections, including [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]cooperation between nations, will make it easier to approach a final necessary stage. That [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]stage, as we see it, is not uniformity as might be enforced by world government, but [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]maintenance of the differences between nations, which we consider to be a truly [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]attractive part of man’s activities. Such differences must be accompanied by patterns of [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]behavior, which will tend to support cooperation and rule out the ultimately destructive [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]function of war. [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]Therefore, this paper does not offer a solution but only a postponement of a great [/FONT]
[FONT=JAMBJK#2BTimesNewRomanPSMT,Times New Roman PSMT]problem, together with hopes for a continually improving future. [/FONT]

ref :--http://www.llnl.gov/tid/lof/documents/pdf/239980.pdf​