~*~Niki's Suggestions~*~

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Ok guys,,,here i m with my suggestions,,,,unfortunately,,,,i made a thread on the very 1st day for suggestions,,,,but when i completed all those detailed pts n hit submit,,,,,it gave me error to relogin:hit ...bass uss din ton baad suggestions wala thread banaun da dil ni kita:bite .

anyways....my few suggestions :

1.when a user replies sumpost ,,,he gets the blank reply title,,,,itshd contain the title of the thread,,,,and there cud be the option of changing the title though,,,,,i don't like posting with blank titles,(posts dont look gud without any title),,,and its not possible to write the title each time u ll post:taz :taz :taz :taz :taz .....so fix it :taz :taz .

2. Members pics shd be viewd by members only,,,,,all those lallu panju guests shdnt allowed to access the precious pics,,,,if they wanna view,,,give them sum error msg to register,,,,,we' ll prolly get sum new bakre like this ;):bite :bite

AAj ke liye bass,,,baaki fir kabhi,,,,:taz :taz :taz

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
tuhanu ki hoi jaanda:bite :bite ,,,,tuhanu thorri dita bhashan:bite ,,,, suggestions ne:hit ,,,,hadh aa,,,ehsaan manno ke main apne kimeeti suggestion dite,,,lols,,,,,,,,,rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Niki_Grewal said:
tuhanu ki hoi jaanda:bite :bite ,,,,tuhanu thorri dita bhashan:bite ,,,, suggestions ne:hit ,,,,hadh aa,,,ehsaan manno ke main apne kimeeti suggestion dite,,,lols,,,,,,,,,rofl
Oye minnu hathorre naal kutteya... minnu... tenu pata nai mein kaun aan??? Oye Garewaal saab hunn vekho tuhada kii hashar hunda Yaaaaa *Bishoom* *dharuumm* *Bhishum* Yaaaa *Bishoom*:hit:hit:hit:hit
rofl rofl roflrofl rofl roflrofl

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
speedy250kmph said:
Oye minnu hathorre naal kutteya... minnu... tenu pata nai mein kaun aan??? Oye Garewaal saab hunn vekho tuhada kii hashar hunda Yaaaaa *Bishoom* *dharuumm* *Bhishum* Yaaaa *Bishoom*:hit:hit:hit:hit
rofl rofl roflrofl rofl roflrofl

****Niki is invisible**** ,,,,,,,,,,,
********speedy tried all bhisum bhisum******
,,,,,****n hit himself badly*****....
****speedy in hospital with plaster****
***speedy is outta control****
***Anglo tokta ikk wadda sara tika to speedy***
***speedy is a sau bacha now****

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
When Joined this site ,I was a facing a problem that after 5 mins ,i have to LOGin again ,PAtta nahi appe LOGout KIddan Ho jaunda sii ,hadnt faced such kinda problem before ,LOl mein ta esse chakar ch 2 id bana laye.rofl rofl rofl ,HUn polls ch meriyan 2 votes pakiyan.:bite :bite

nyways cleared cookies n Then after that during login i just clicked that box (REmember me).USS to badh nahi ayi problem.
cheers2-1.gif

ADmin SaaB koi suggestion ,ahh kUO hoya sii????:-D

bakki agree with nikks second Reguest.

UNP

ID_NOT_IN_USE
Staff member
Niki_Grewal said:
1.when a user replies sumpost ,,,he gets the blank reply title,,,,itshd contain the title of the thread,,,,and there cud be the option of changing the title though,,,,,i don't like posting with blank titles,(posts dont look gud without any title),,,and its not possible to write the title each time u ll post:taz :taz :taz :taz :taz .....so fix it :taz :taz .

DONE

Niki_Grewal said:
2. Members pics shd be viewd by members only,,,,,all those lallu panju guests shdnt allowed to access the precious pics,,,,if they wanna view,,,give them sum error msg to register,,,,,we' ll prolly get sum new bakre like this ;):bite :bite

AAj ke liye bass,,,baaki fir kabhi,,,,:taz :taz :taz
DONE

Some1

Focusing on ________
for no.1 niki

who do u think read's post titles ?? ppl like me just hit quick reply rofl

next suggestion plz rofl

:hide

neil

W@TNO DOOR
yeah dat right....

max is right....we have to log in after every 5 minutes. and u imagine. how long it takes back in india with slow speed o net..........

please work on it.....

J-SkiLLz said:
okay, fanks fo your valueable suggestions, we`ll try to fix 'em up as soon as we can

Some1

Focusing on ________
if you close the window only then you have to login again :)

cuz i dont knw never happened with me and i dont do on remember me cuz im in uni :)

UNP

ID_NOT_IN_USE
Staff member
neil said:
yeah dat right....

max is right....we have to log in after every 5 minutes. and u imagine. how long it takes back in india with slow speed o net..........

please work on it.....
Solutions:-

1(best option) Get Fire fox http://www.mozilla.com/

2. Open Internet Explorer Options.
Privacy Tab à Sites à In Address of Web site ( www.unp.me) à Allow.

3(not recommended) If you still face the problem, Drag the slider of both Security and Privacy Tab all the way Down.

If some else have the same problem. Give him/her these Directions.

neil

W@TNO DOOR
i am online at work most of the time.
and our workstations are on local network, so i dont want tomess it up....

and yeah, i will try the 2nd and 3rd option.

Admin said:
Solutions:-

1(best option) Get Fire fox http://www.mozilla.com/

2. Open Internet Explorer Options.
Privacy Tab à Sites à In Address of Web site ( www.unp.me) à Allow.

3(not recommended) If you still face the problem, Drag the slider of both Security and Privacy Tab all the way Down.

If some else have the same problem. Give him/her these Directions.

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
neil said:
yeah dat right....

please work on it.....

Bro i had given the solution too,, in same post.:-D

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
whts this happening to me today .....it never happened b4,,,,when e4ver i try to reply for any post,,,,i get error to login again,,,,and then when aftr relogin i post....n hit submit,,,,i again get tht bloody error,,,,,grrrrrrrrrr,,,,i hv loginned to UNP for 5-6 times since last 10 mins,,,,,n i m at home,,,it was working perfectly fine yesterday night,,so i dont think i gotta change sum settin,,,,,,,,fer ajj mere naal ki dushmani ho gi:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit ...This thing is so damn annoying,,,really:bite :bite :bite :bite :(:(
(i m not sure if i ll be able to post this one too :()

Some1

Focusing on ________
im posting from uni .. and i've juss jumped 3 computers cuz im looking for some deleted files .. and everything's working fine on all 3 copmuters :cnf :cnf ... y dont u juss click on remember me ? :cnf

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
yep,,,jess i did tht too,,,n i m at home,,,so there shd nt be any prob,,,anyways,,,i asked admin,,,,i guess he fixed it :D.....fast customr service at unp :dil (now just making sure,,,its working by this post... hhehehe)