New Sections

Ssa All Of You

A Lot Of Albums , Singles , Promos Release Here On This Site . Its A Very Good Thing . Mods & Owners Do Check The Punjabi Music Section When I Open It Everyday It Seems So Irritating Nowadays Cuz Of ' PREFIX EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE lol . And The Titles Are SO BIG Too lol Even Of My Threads :P . I Would Request Mods To Remove That PREFIX Thingy Or To Make New Sections ie Of PROMOS , FULLFILLED REQUEST , DISCOGRAPHY Etc Etc !! Oda Members Please Let Us Know What Do You Think & Mods If U Dun Want To Make Any New Sections . Please Remove That PREFIX Thing OR Make It Compulsory That The Title Should Be Short Like ABC [2008-mp3-vbr/cbr/] [ group name ] .

I hope u will look into this matter

Thanks

Peace !!

MAVERICK

Bro more depth means more confusion...yeah exclusive tag can be removed..but then everybody will put exclusive in the thread title itself....

the thread name lenght is due to the credit to rippers, which cant be helped with..
but yeah extras can be removed....agreed on this one.

i dun think so bro what dephth u talkin abt everything will be in their respective section . i ev seen underground dj's albums in punjabi section which is not the rite place . as u said everything will put that by themselves ya theyy wil buh u evta warn em make rules den .
credits can be in the thread also bro whats that for not in title . rippers cn mention threir group name in the title .

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Don't know how to manage this particular section. This section attracts more users than any other section. Making changing to these section means changing site settings on all the search engines on internet. I know it's all mess out there, but people still using it. And it's increasing day by day.

Well we will defiantly think about this and will see what can be most easiest and affective way to make that particular section more easier.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
my advice..

start a new section.. call it UNP music sections or wtever.. uthe be in a systematic way.. let the older sections remain wrevr dey r nd dont do any changes over dere.. simple remove the options of startin new threads in dose ones..

dis way we will b havin our good old setions at dere place and we dnt need to make changes and it wont effect search engines and all ..

nave sections ch systematic way naal post karniya aape shuru kardo jado v ban da hai :D i hope it makes sense

thx million dolla hitaa.. for this thread. valuable suggestion indeed

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
  • I have decreased the max title length for new threads from 80 to 40, this will force posters to pick shorter titles.
  • For prefix we can use abbreviations instead of full words.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
music section moderators are already doing their peak level best, new sections will increase their load,

I too like short/meaningful titles, so I will instruct the mods to trim the titles off useless info.

onlycheema

Banned
dhillon has the perfect solution.....force them into making small headings and also rather power should remain concentrated and with select few.