New BMW 6

pps309

Prime VIP
i drove it on last wednesday then , there are some different thing than other cars like to ignite the engine you have to press the break padel along with pushing the engine start button,
then you cannot look at speedometer and navigation directly , you will see reflection on windshield only. which works pretty well even in sun.
push button is there in 2008 Nissan Altima and all the Infiniti

But this second thing, reflection on windshield is cool feature. Does that hinder with your vision?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

But this second thing, reflection on windshield is cool feature. Does that hinder with your vision?
reflection on windshield? u mean the speedo ?

citroen's have that feature too.

Honda S2000 had that button start thing too and some Type-R hondas have it .

deep

Prime VIP

no it doesnot hinder vision.

i never drove nissan and infiniti so it was a new thing for me, but do you have to press break before pushing that button to get the engine ignited?

pps309

Prime VIP
no it doesnot hinder vision.

i never drove nissan and infiniti so it was a new thing for me, but do you have to press break before pushing that button to get the engine ignited?

yeah, ditto same thing.

I learnt it hard way, I rented New Altima. I was pushing the button and did that for some 10-15 minutes and get back to renter, told him his car is not working. He did that in couple of seconds.......:)

I guess they copied it from BMW. I believe even earlier models of BMW have that push button, although I am not very much sure. Not a BMW guy :)

pps309

Prime VIP
Now a days cars are coming with very innovative features...

Mazda 6 came with blind spot alert system, which alerts you while changing lanes if there is another vehicle in your blind spot.

deep

Prime VIP
Now a days cars are coming with very innovative features...

Mazda 6 came with blind spot alert system, which alerts you while changing lanes if there is another vehicle in your blind spot.

even i learnt it hardway , it was my boss's car which i had to drive to datacenter, as my car was not on authorised vehicles list which are allowed in their frieght elevator and i was sitting in it for 10 mins trying to get it started , then i had to call his PA to ask whats wrong with it.

but blind spot feature is really cool .

pps309

Prime VIP
even i learnt it hardway , it was my boss's car which i had to drive to datacenter, as my car was not on authorised vehicles list which are allowed in their frieght elevator and i was sitting in it for 10 mins trying to get it started , then i had to call his PA to ask whats wrong with it.

but blind spot feature is really cool .

check new Volvo s60 on their web-site, it auto-stop for pedestrian. It stops automatically when a pedestrian is detected in its path :p

I think very soon we will be seeing 5000 dollar robots working as house-servant and smart companies might apply some licensing validation to it like 500 dollar per month :nerd

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
I learnt it hard way, I rented New Altima. I was pushing the button and did that for some 10-15 minutes and get back to renter, told him his car is not working. He did that in couple of seconds.......:)

same thing happened with me...it was an X5 though :an

evn the gears are diff, jus the push of a button instead of the gear stick...same with the hand brake