Neil's Signature

full_taur

Neil'ia..

ur signature is too good yaar..

I WANT TO SEE INDIA ON THE PODIUM...

Too good Bai..liked it...

and its true too... i wanna see India on podium and wanna see Indian Hockey on podium tooo....

Chaki jaa Fatte Mitra...

full_taur

neil said:
thanx mate!

i am not able to sleep the night when indian hockey is defeated:tear
Bai dont worry.. lets hope we can get best of Indian Hockey...

Bai yaar koi intezaam kar yaar India-pak hockey series dekhan daa.. Chandigarh vich shuru hai from 17th feb... and Bai, you have to agree with me on this, ki India, pak hockey matches are the best in hockey (STILL..)

remember uh pehle time pargat singh, thoiba singh, jagbir singh.. simply awesome yaar....

yaar i want to see this man as well.. Jugraj Singh.. he was a great player but then the accident.. Hope he will be back to his ways... God bless...

neil

W@TNO DOOR
lets see, i guess espn will show them

or go to

www.fieldhockey.tv

you will get most of the games.

full_taur said:
Bai dont worry.. lets hope we can get best of Indian Hockey...

Bai yaar koi intezaam kar yaar India-pak hockey series dekhan daa.. Chandigarh vich shuru hai from 17th feb... and Bai, you have to agree with me on this, ki India, pak hockey matches are the best in hockey (STILL..)

remember uh pehle time pargat singh, thoiba singh, jagbir singh.. simply awesome yaar....

yaar i want to see this man as well.. Jugraj Singh.. he was a great player but then the accident.. Hope he will be back to his ways... God bless...

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
me too luv dis signature.........n jugraj singh:wub :wub

yaar couple of years bak thodi improvement hoyi c indian hockey vich......n den hun fer thale agayi...maybe dats coz dey've changed da coach.........:tear:tear

full_taur

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
me too luv dis signature.........n jugraj singh:wub :wub

yaar couple of years bak thodi improvement hoyi c indian hockey vich......n den hun fer thale agayi...maybe dats coz dey've changed da coach.........:tear:tear

aaho yaar improvement te hegi hai.. its not that bad.. and they have started PHL and all.. and many international plyers from other countries like pakistan, spain & argentina are playing in our Hockey League.. and this year it was in chandigarh and it was very good ( I have heard)

all they want is big names and big sponsors...

Angel T shirt.. where did u buy that tshirt from... i wanna have it too...

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
full_taur said:
aaho yaar improvement te hegi hai.. its not that bad.. and they have started PHL and all.. and many international plyers from other countries like pakistan, spain & argentina are playing in our Hockey League.. and this year it was in chandigarh and it was very good ( I have heard)

all they want is big names and big sponsors...

Angel T shirt.. where did u buy that tshirt from... i wanna have it too...

i knw last yr to hi shuru hoyi aa na PHL......it was big thing last year...gharde dasde c......n i guess last yr taan adidas ne sponsor kita c.......ess saal da pata nayi.......

te well tshirtz taan eh waliyaan cricket wrold cup wele baut mildiyaan c.....pantaloon te mildiyaan c authentic.....main v socheya c lain baare buh den main har waari superstitious ho jandi c vee eh na hove main match aale din tee pavaan te india haar jave.....

te sachi aa cricket jahi naalo taan kitte wadiya te interestin hundi aa hockey.....te waise dekheya jaye te loki v india vich apni national game nu bhuli baithe aa......kaun apne nayaneya nu hockey khedan launda...except fo a few exceptionz:dr .........aaj kal taan sare apne nayaneya nu tennis, golf, cricket hi khadaunde aa coz ena games naal high status judeya......

waise wadiya ki govt kuch kar rahi hai hockey layi...last yr jido india te pakistan da match hoeya c 42 de stadium vich...gharde gaye c mere dekhan....dasde c ena rush c 22 pucho hi na......