Need Help!!!!!!

JV

Punjabi jatt
Hello everyone,

Kidah.... Its been so long time i never posted here. Well i'm on vacation and currently in India.

Yaar, i need advice on something. As i'm getting old My parents decided that this is the right time for marriage. In past i have been gone thought a lot and now i'm scared.

My mom gave me number of a girl we started whats app thing. we lives in different country due to that we have time differences. She was so nice to me and she is bit straight forward. I like her nature and she likes me. The problem is when i sent her message that sorry for the time which i'm unable to give her as i'm travelling and meeting my family. She was super hyper and as her mom was asking her about me and she can't decide right now because we are not talking that much. now we had the first fight and she was really mad at me and she said by to me when i said its on her anyways then she message and now she made the issue that i don't even know her name lol which is true. i don't exactly and she never told me. I already started changing myself for her. Last night she hang up on me and now i text her that i will be calling her in next 3-4 hours and then i changed my plan which i cancelled just bcoz of her and she didn't answer my call. i leave her text just let me know when ever you are free or buzz me then you can be mad at me on the phone. because i think talking is the best solutions. Guys i need your suggestions that how i can make the things working between us. if everything goes well between us and the best suggestion guy or girl will attend my marriage and i will taking care of that person's Visa and the place to live. So guys lets begin.

Thanks,

?

!...!...!

Giving u clear view.

If your mom given you her contact number then why dont u ask your mom her name , family background and soo on. From where did she took her details????

To be honest she is doubting your ability
She is taking you as a unsuccessful man!!!!
The man who change himself to fit in her condition is always taken as surrendering himself because he have no ability to stand on his own.
you wont grab my point. But this is the fact.
Only a progressive mind can understand this.

Give yourself time
U cant fall out for her.
U born alone and u can manage it all alone.

Be soo soo soo successful that she fall out for u
Work hard wait for 1-2 years

Its a great saying by some millionaire
No girl will chose six packs over six cars
So start working hard now

Love and marriage can wait. Build your empire.

Then no girl will do like this.

And if you really want her
Then live life as she says

A man with dreams need a girl who believes.

Baki rest upto u.

Gal eh aa mitrraann i have experience that ehna di gal gal te guse hna aam gal aa yar mai v bht fed up aa niki niki gal te jdo ldyi hundi aa nd best thing eh aa apna mind cool rakho agr oh kuch khndi v aa just tolrate coz j tc ohnu bar bar rudely behave kita gal vaddi hundi jni so tolrate kro gusa apne aap khtm ho jvegn....oll the best

KARAN

Prime VIP
yr tenu name kive ni pta ho skta phili gall te aa?
nale bhrava jine tere nal rehna hou aape rhu sidhi jhi gall aa. tu kise nu dhakke nal ni apne nal rakh skda. baki j mnana he aa te cool rho te ohdi galti nu v apni galti mann. baki gall krva k sory sory keh k e mnaya jana, oda ni mandia hundia a :p

mai soch reha c k shuru kida kara.. chalo mai koi suggestion ni de reha bas sab diyan gallan padh k khush hoya.. sare apni jagah sahi hai..

first thing is, tusi kisi naal usda naam, ghar-baar jaane bina gall kida kar rahe ho? (this reminds me the story of Ravinder Singh's I Too had a love story). fir gall shuru karti ta naam puchna ta bahut jaruri hunda ta k tuhanu v pta hove kis naal gall kar rahe ho.. Long distance relationship with time zone difference.. because of this.. people not trust in one another.. as one don't know what other person is doing or going through..
baki kudiyan da pta ni k ki soch k ladayi shuru kar diyan.. but they want the boy to obey whatever they say and even without a question.
sorry i skipped one thing.. i don't that she is from punjab or not.. but kudiyan.. they are crazy for going to abroad.. and you live in US.. the life in foreign countries is not easy.. so she might not know all this.. and why are you in tension? Just focus on your work.. when you go to India meet her there just like dhillon ji ne keha..
mukkdi gall eh hai k jisne zindagi ch rehna hunda jo marzy ho jaye.. oh zindagi ch rehnda hi hai.. te jisne nahi rehna hunda oh kujh sikha k hi janda tuhanu.
All the best sir and sorry if I hurt you with my sayings.

JV

Punjabi jatt
Giving u clear view.

If your mom given you her contact number then why dont u ask your mom her name , family background and soo on. From where did she took her details????

To be honest she is doubting your ability
She is taking you as a unsuccessful man!!!!
The man who change himself to fit in her condition is always taken as surrendering himself because he have no ability to stand on his own.
you wont grab my point. But this is the fact.
Only a progressive mind can understand this.

Give yourself time
U cant fall out for her.
U born alone and u can manage it all alone.

Be soo soo soo successful that she fall out for u
Work hard wait for 1-2 years

Its a great saying by some millionaire
No girl will chose six packs over six cars
So start working hard now

Love and marriage can wait. Build your empire.

Then no girl will do like this.

And if you really want her
Then live life as she says

A man with dreams need a girl who believes.

Baki rest upto u.

Lol man I already did her background check and found that whatever she said is totally lie to me one of my friend date her when they were in school and he showed me her pictures so. Chapter closed

?

!...!...!

Good

No need to block her. Make her see what she lost.
And may be you should grateful to her for showing you exactly what kind of women you dont want.
Just keep this in mind. she was an alcoholic and you was just another bottle.
Focus on you. Self growth is best revenge.
Tc. ;) milde fe

KARAN

Prime VIP
Lol man I already did her background check and found that whatever she said is totally lie to me one of my friend date her when they were in school and he showed me her pictures so. Chapter closed

ahahahahahha. sade vise te gye fer :lol2

JV

Punjabi jatt
Good

No need to block her. Make her see what she lost.
And may be you should grateful to her for showing you exactly what kind of women you dont want.
Just keep this in mind. she was an alcoholic and you was just another bottle.
Focus on you. Self growth is best revenge.
Tc. ;) milde fe

That’s what I’m doing lol chalo chado

Hello everyone,

Kidah.... Its been so long time i never posted here. Well i'm on vacation and currently in India.

Yaar, i need advice on something. As i'm getting old My parents decided that this is the right time for marriage. In past i have been gone thought a lot and now i'm scared.

My mom gave me number of a girl we started whats app thing. we lives in different country due to that we have time differences. She was so nice to me and she is bit straight forward. I like her nature and she likes me. The problem is when i sent her message that sorry for the time which i'm unable to give her as i'm travelling and meeting my family. She was super hyper and as her mom was asking her about me and she can't decide right now because we are not talking that much. now we had the first fight and she was really mad at me and she said by to me when i said its on her anyways then she message and now she made the issue that i don't even know her name lol which is true. i don't exactly and she never told me. I already started changing myself for her. Last night she hang up on me and now i text her that i will be calling her in next 3-4 hours and then i changed my plan which i cancelled just bcoz of her and she didn't answer my call. i leave her text just let me know when ever you are free or buzz me then you can be mad at me on the phone. because i think talking is the best solutions. Guys i need your suggestions that how i can make the things working between us. if everything goes well between us and the best suggestion guy or girl will attend my marriage and i will taking care of that person's Visa and the place to live. So guys lets begin.

Thanks,

It just start/beginning of your relationship and your Partner is getting mad at you that you are not giving her time? what will happen after Marriage? Inspite of the fact she knows that you both are in different timezone and cannot interact much. Be careful buddy and take your time. Give her time, observe her. if things are moving the way you want to be then its fine else looks for someone else. Don't take any decision too early or in anxiety. God bless you

Era

Prime VIP
Hmmmmmm @JV
U know
First thing a girl need from the guy is a guyz time.
Give her that first
And if u r not available as much in that least time surprise her with the minute details of her... she will like it
Rest if u likr her....ur heart will make way to hers

Good luck ...it is a step by step process janab and keep calm