Need help deciding which headphones to buy...

ipodouch

Soooo i've gone through a ton of in-ear headphones in the past couple of years.
Now I'm looking to buy something from the high end price range.

I'm deciding between:

>Beats by Dre: Tours (the one's with the Mic are $30+ than the regular)
>Bose Mobile Headset (IE2) or (MIE2)

What makes this decision hard is that i want:
>amazing sound (not ur average $15 headphone sound)
>awesome bass (gotta pump the bhangra)
>QUALITY and DURABILITY!!!! (I take my headphones everywhere with me, and which is why they start to wear and tear)

Because if i'm going to spend over $100+ on headphones i want to have something that'll last me a while and not get totaled in the process.

If u have any suggestions, leave them below :D

Thanks

DesiBoySingh

DesiBoySingh
my friend has the dre tours and it gots awesome sound especially when i played adh put sardaran de and they are durable and hes had em for over a year and none of the color is fading out.

ipodouch

my friend has the dre tours and it gots awesome sound especially when i played adh put sardaran de and they are durable and hes had em for over a year and none of the color is fading out.

Bose - sound quality is unmatched.

Dre- durability plus decent sound quality

For dre there's 2 versions:
1) originals, no mic or volume control for ipods, black and red
2) newer model, mic + volume control, comes in black and red or whote and red, +$30 from the originals

Which one would you recommend? (would the newer ones be better build quality?)
I think white's gonna get dirty easily....yes? No?:wacko

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
tough decisions being made up there :p too much man.
i dont know why are you going to spend tht much on headphones. sounds stupid

i have the ipod and i just use normal ipod ones i replaced abt 3-4 times. even this morning my right one stopped working but i gt a spare one at home

i got some good ones with my samsung galaxy .. thats nice but thats not ideal carrying them in the pocket all the time when you already know they cost a bit of money ( abt 60 dollars i guess)

but for everyday use.. i dnt think any brand can last that long cuz u keep putting it in the pocket and taking it out with millions of other things that causes wear and tear to the wire.

go ebay spend abt 10 dollars thats enough :D

for more bhangra beats .. go get a car add a nice sub and amp. :d

ipodouch

tough decisions being made up there :p too much man.
i dont know why are you going to spend tht much on headphones. sounds stupid

i have the ipod and i just use normal ipod ones i replaced abt 3-4 times. even this morning my right one stopped working but i gt a spare one at home

i got some good ones with my samsung galaxy .. thats nice but thats not ideal carrying them in the pocket all the time when you already know they cost a bit of money ( abt 60 dollars i guess)

but for everyday use.. i dnt think any brand can last that long cuz u keep putting it in the pocket and taking it out with millions of other things that causes wear and tear to the wire.

go ebay spend abt 10 dollars thats enough :D

for more bhangra beats .. go get a car add a nice sub and amp. :d

Ahhahahahahahaha bro for the past 2 years i've been thinking exactly like you've been thinking "das dollar eh ahh, kohi na, ik hor leh lendeh va"
But now that my original apple one's broke 2 days ago i sat down and added all the money i had spend on head phones in the past years....... Its about $200ish. :thappar

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Ahhahahahahahaha bro for the past 2 years i've been thinking exactly like you've been thinking "das dollar eh ahh, kohi na, ik hor leh lendeh va"
But now that my original apple one's broke 2 days ago i sat down and added all the money i had spend on head phones in the past years....... Its about $200ish. :thappar
omg how do u use them :p

kanna ch paake hi snde aa na . mooh ch ta nahi pa lende hehe
well i bought abt 3-4 pairs in last 3 years time