Nawazuddin off to Cannes, to be dressed by Jas Arora

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_5171513e19c011e6976ec52fa8d2ca82JPG-1.jpg

For his appearance at the 69th Cannes International Film Festival for the film Raman Raghav 2.0, critically acclaimed actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui will be dressed by his new friend, actor-model Jas Arora.
Just before leaving for Cannes, Nawazuddin, who has acquired a new fashion consciousness after playing a suave golfer in Sohail Khan’s Ali, spoke about his sartorial evolvement. “This is my third year at Cannes. Raman Raghav 2.0 is the eighth film of mine that I am going to Cannes with,” he said.

Prod him about his sartorial sense at Cannes and Nawazuddin shyly reveals: “I’ve been very casual about my clothes so far. When I attended Cannes the first time, I simply wore a suit stitched by a local tailor.”
But then the pressure from various designers began.
This year, he will be dressed by Jas Arora, who co-stars with Nawazuddin in Sohail’s film. “I’ve left the entire wardrobe situation in Jas’ hands. He knows what will suit me. I feel comfortable wearing what he chooses for me.”

So can we brand Nawazuddin the male Sonam Kapoor at Cannes this year?
The actor is embarrassed by the comparison. “I have no fashion sense at all. I didn’t even know that one day I’ll wear such clothes,” said the humble actor, who took to Twitter before boarding the flight to the French Riviera and tweeted: “You either #Cannes or you can’t. Ready or not, here I come #Cannes2016 #NawazAtCannes.”