Naseeruddin excited to work with Hriday Shetty

Lily

B.R
Staff member
978939299.jpg

Hriday Shetty, who earlier made autumnal romance Pyaar Mein Twist, is now set to direct a crime caper and has roped in Naseeruddin Shah who is looking forward to work with Atul Kulkarni, Kay Kay Menon and Ravi Kissan in the film.

"I've never worked with Atul Kulkarni, Menon and Ravi Kissan before. It looks like a whole lot of fun. I am looking forward to it," said Shah, who is busier than he had expected to be before.

"I got this other offer from Hriday Shetty, which I really liked. It's a virile rugged funny film. Otherwise, theatre remains my first love. I will be doing George Bernard Shaw's Arms & The Man on stage very shortly," Shah said.

Incidentally, Shetty is Rohit Shetty's step-brother. "But they make really different films," said Shah, who has just returned from a very satisfying sojourn in Nepal.

He supervised an acting workshop there and said: "They have some really talented actors. But no film industry to speak of. Their films are just imitations of Bollywood. But I must say I fell in love with Nepal. I've never seen so many beautiful women in one country before."
[/img][/COLOR]