Nargis Fakhri not dating Varun Dhawan

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1857553857-1.jpg

Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri has denied reports of dating her Main Tera Hero co-star Varun Dhawan, saying she is romantically linked with herself and not anyone else.

“What? No way dude. Oh, really it’s been written? I haven’t read that. I don’t have any idea about that. People just write stuff, right. That’s hilarious,” Fakhri said in an interview on the sidelines of the unveiling of Myntra’s style helpline in Bengaluru.

Indirectly blaming the media, the 34-year-old model-turned-actress said such stuff is written out of blues, without any truth in it.

“There was a rumour that I was dancing with another actor all night long in a party when I hadn’t even seen that person. No offence, but people just write stuff,” she said.

Asked what her idea of a good date was, she said Indian boys should not be fanciful but creative while dating girls. “Indian boys should learn to date properly. You needn’t have to be fancy but creative. Ask the girl for a date. Do something nice. Don’t expect anything — that is the main thing. Never expect anything. Have a nice time. Have conversation,” she said.

Nargis said she keeps that standard and does not go any lower than that. “I had one good date in New York. The person picked me up on my doorstep. Took me to hotels and nightclub and dropped me at my home. Can you imagine? That was the most memorable date I ever had and to me, I keep that standard. you can’t go any lower than that,” she said.