Mystery man to make his entry in Dor

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
A major twist awaits viewers in the recent episodes of Star Plus' Maykee Se Bandi… Dor is focusing on a mystery man who is time and again helping Avani's (Shweta Munshi) family in different ways like offering gifts, or paying off the college fees etc. This prompts Avani to find out the person behind all this!
Wondering who this mystery man is? Well, here is the answer…
A source informs Tellybuzz, "The mystery man who is following Avani and her family is none other than Avani's father who got separated from Kaveri years back. He is now back with an intention to sort out all the differences with family and his wife."
Auditions are on for the character and if sources are to be believed, talented actors, Shahbaz Khan and Kiran Kumar are short listed to essay the role. Things are almost finalized, and the man playing Avani's father will be declared soon..
We contacted Shahbaz Khan who confirmed, "That's true that I have been approached but things will get clearer in a week's time."
While Kiran Kumar too commented, "I don't have any issues taking up the show as UTV is a good production house with the channel being Star Plus. Otherwise I don't want to comment anything else."
Let's wait and watch to know if it is Shahbaaz Khan or Kiran Kumar who bags the role..