My new sig...

smitz

♥ An Addiction
Hey guys...
I jus started working on a new sig.. pour in wid ur suggestions.. to make it rock.. or was the previous one better enough not to be changed..
here a preview of my last sig:

smitz

♥ An Addiction
I wanted it to give the impression of a halo...
And also.. i havent still been able to figure out how to give my text the "written in gold" effect :(

Thanks for that suggestion though, i'll try something else.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Don't mind but yellow with gradient effect. i think u should try some other colors... and don't worry u r goin to real gud suggestion ova here.

Couz u knw gurlzzz they never satisfied with anything.

And we got lots of those gurlz rolf rolf rolf

smitz

♥ An Addiction
lollz yea, i hope the first thing they ask me to remove off the sig is not the thobda lollz!

Actually i love gold on grey, and this shade of yellow was the closest i came to looking gold... its lacking the lustre though :p and its not even near to gold.

smitz

♥ An Addiction
haanji meri aa.. actually mai colored haan.. aah pic ch black and white dis rehaan ... (colored matlab negro nahii!)

smitz

♥ An Addiction
Not in my own picture, i am sure.. but yea i can do la lot better in the sig..
Did i choose a wrong theme... koi suggestion to bataaao!!! i will go mad like this!

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
hahah @ jatti

@ smitz

> SIZE : too big...toomuch blank spaces, looks empty...
> cross is right in the middle...color theory is all wrong..its merging into eachother..lets say it one and the only object in center..should strike out
> juicy font...dont like it...colors...ok..if u like yellow..should be gold i think

ok i'v got few mins lol lets see if my example can explain u better

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
smitz said:
Not in my own picture, i am sure.. but yea i can do la lot better in the sig..
Did i choose a wrong theme... koi suggestion to bataaao!!! i will go mad like this!

send me your pic i am sure i can change the face too ;)

smitz

♥ An Addiction
uploading the new jpg, and here's the psd.. though i am sure i am quite happy with my face.. dont want it experimented with ... not everybody looks good in white, and atleast i don wanna look like a tiger lollz jus kiddin...

huh, cant wait any longer for the psd to attach ... uploading it..

smitz

♥ An Addiction
haanji haanji dhyaan naal dekho..

Finally a forum i am learning and enjoying at the same time Thumbsup UNP..

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
lets see...i have always had a problem working with other ppls idea...still lets see how u guys react to this lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 60

smitz

♥ An Addiction
Cheeky really!
But i really love the idea of using a jesus cross in place of the T

Can you guide me.. on the sparky type glow u give to the cross.. that looks definitely a lot better than my current one..
The Crown is really ridiculous, how much i hate to say it...