My new sig...

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
haha ok i ll take off the crown then and upload the file ..or rather u do it :D and as for the spark ray of light effect...:) be back in few mins

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
psd for ur sigs

Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/21698157/psd.zip.html

spark effect attached :D

Attachments

• spark.jpg
    spark.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 48

smitz

♥ An Addiction
thanks a ton.. the spark effect in the jpg attatched looks like thw wind blown from all side.. and then the hue and saturation settings... to get that effect...

It'd be superb if u could tell me the exact hue and sat settings.. i hope its not a lot to ask for.. thanks once again.. one more rep!!!
Woot!

smitz

♥ An Addiction
Oh thanks buddy @white tiger ....
So howd u use the polar co-ordinates ?
heres my guess... u distort the cross by converting coordinates from linear to radial... use the wind.. on both sides(left to right, and right to left), then revert the coordinates back to linear.. then use the hue and saturaation settings.. to get that awesome color.. and finally u put a copy of the cross above this... rite??

@savepunjabi
The sig is based on a new theme.. a royal one ... Thaz why it says.. smitz rechristened.. actually its pun... that has the following meanings:
1. Smitz, rechristened (as for the theme)
and 2., taht Smitz has been rechristened the king of kings ;)

I hope u get it now..

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
mix it with the background (control + e) then poler coordinat (poler to rect)
rotate canves to 90 deg cw...add wind 2 times right and then 2 times left and one more time from right...then rotate canvev 90 deg , then poler cordinats (rect to poler) ur done

smitz

♥ An Addiction
did exactly the same.. but i got something new to make.. the kirupa guys hav really small sigs.. :D
will update this one soon after i am done making that one..
thanks once again

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
yea only 300 x 60 is allowed there, we used to have flash footers there but then some idiot hacked the site through some java script on flash and deleted thousands of posts...i lost about 3000 posts myself...i wish they allow flash footers here too..i am gona make some kickass stuff :D

smitz

♥ An Addiction
Thanks everybody for all the critique, kep em coming...
For now, gotta change the theme..,,
until i get some real good stuff, its back on to the old one ;)