My Dream for UNP

My dream is to become a millionaire, actually a billionaire, and start my own radio station in the Bay Area, California and it will be called United Punjab Radio. I mean, that's like the coolest thing ever! I'd have the latest punjabi songs playing, which will be taken directly from UNP and the thread starter will even be mentioned on the radio! How awesome is that! :y

It'll be like UNP on the radio! We can have interviews with UNP Team Members and Mods through the phone or they can come down to the studio! :y You know what I mean :d

Various radio shows like: :yj

Good Morning - 6am to 11am
Pop, Drop & Lock - 11am to 3pm
Desi Desi - 3pm to 6pm
Phattey Chak - 6pm to 10pm

You get the point! :yj

I am dead serious guys... if I become a millionaire/billionaire, this radio station is gonna get created no matter what! :y

:yj Woooooooooooooooooo!!!

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
yeah...... 2 3 years back wen we became part of dis site.. me and SP used to have chats and had a vision dat smday it wud be so kool if we guys somehow manage to start a punjabi TV music channel named as UNP music channel or smthin like dat.. and we too gna hold sm shows like etc punjabi and alpha punjabi do .. example: unp music awards .. stuff like dat :d

V € € R

~Badmassha Vich Shareef~
hmmmmmmm main huni lotto dii ticket leke ayaa aa te ohda result friday @ 7:30pm te auna.......
lets wait & watch
top prize is 150,000,000euro aa....... je jitt gaya te sara kuch sach......... :D

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
yeah...... 2 3 years back wen we became part of dis site.. me and SP used to have chats and had a vision dat smday it wud be so kool if we guys somehow manage to start a punjabi TV music channel named as UNP music channel or smthin like dat.. and we too gna hold sm shows like etc punjabi and alpha punjabi do .. example: unp music awards .. stuff like dat :d

we evn discussed the possibility of establishing UNP into a Punjabi fashion/clothing brand :d:so