Musings.......A Passing Thought

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Talk was meant to convey beauty in the symphony of nature. Sweetness was it nature and sweet, musical words should come from it in place of vulgar vocabulary. We should talk less & listen more. We are basically, learners. No one has mastered the nature, so what is there to talk!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
In human beings too, sound goes through the variations of speech, memory, thought, emotion, pulse, tranquility, peace (wisdom) and bliss (reality). All these variations are because of the attachments, it acquired while passing through these multiple variations.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
We can have bouts of pleasure if we keep our senses clean, unbiased and untouched. That is possible only if we observe world honestly, not influenced by the mind. We must observe the objects as they are; not as they should be!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
In these small bodies as human beings, constricting in them the 108 dimensions (54 of creation process 54 of their subtle bodies). A normal man can’t comprehended their splendor or amassed powers because he is used only to four plus one of space dimensional world!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Whenever our sense organs discharge any act, their subtle bodies (senses) convey their experiences to the brain which stores all data collected through sense organs. It is the mind that does the comparison and sets it definition of pleasure.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
It is our own projections that we seek in others. We seek in others, our projection of pleasure, joy and love. We have pleasure in us--- which we have experienced due to our own self-indulgence or through metal flights---we want it to be reciprocated!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Individual or group conscience would lose its falsity of separateness and shall be replaced by the conscience of humanity, which is its moral-cleaner.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Whatever is pleasant is good, right, virtuous, truth (full) and beautiful. And beauty in nature is not an aspect but its conscience that unfolds for us its nature of right (-eousness).

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
It is of paramount importance; we must get rid of our animal tendencies & come out of duality of pleasure-pain, hate-attraction, gain-loss, happiness-sorrow. All of these are the direct outcome of lust, greed and anger. But it is the mind that creates them, body is merely a too!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Beauty lies not in the limbs of the (elements) of Nature but in their correct (right) combination. The combination of elements is right in the hidden beauty in Nature, expressed through its elements, in the shape of its creations!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Till now, I thought I got what I wanted. I wrongly assumed I had achieved the state of bliss. But now I learn I was still roaming at body level. I had come to identify myself with body pleasures. But now it is otherwise!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Nothing abnormal about Masters, differences lies in our state of dimensional levels of existence. What they display are their normal tools of Existence. Only our comprehension is limited to four dimensional worlds. The difference is our narrow insight & their broader vision!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The one word, definition of morality is character. As positive actions discharged through the controlled senses, labels a man, as good; value based intellect brands the thinking of a person, as right; similarly the essence of the sum-total of goodness and values, shows the character of an individual. Thus character is the composite of moral-values.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
We leave impressions on each other’s mind not on limbs. As far as impressions are concerned, our bodies are insentient, I mean, if our bodies do not remember each other, as it is the mind which perpetuates memories; they being bereft of memory, hence are as good as inert!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Appreciate other,s tastes, ignore their foul smells. Give good vibrations in spite of bad one’s coming to us. In nut-shell, we must share in their grief and joy and forget their deficiencies. It is the way for enriching our emotional treasure!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
In our vocabulary, there are no such words as mind, religion, conscience, intellect, wisdom and soul. Thousands of tons of useless literature have been written about them. All has been waste of time, paper & ink. We are where we were. Have they contributed any improvement in us?

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Masters who incarnate on this planet and exhibit symptoms of super-natural powers, at their very birth, are the conductor of divinity-the very physical store house of Truth, Existence and Bliss!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Like waves, we created new thoughts-philosophies; like wave they evaporated. In physical bodies we were, in physical form we are. No change, no improvement!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
I want to be a permanent part of beauty that lasts, speaks, smells & vibrates. Without possessing or molesting it, I go in swoon.But when I come down to physical plane, my priorities change! I want to indulge because I want to create those ecstatic feelings in objective company!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Sight itself is incapable to decide whether a scene or an object is pleasing or displeasing. It is again the mind that enjoys the pleasure. In food also, it was the mind not the tongue that enjoys.