Musings.......A Passing Thought

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Till now, I thought I got what I wanted. I wrongly assumed I had achieved the state of bliss. But now I learn I was still roaming at body level. I had come to identify myself with body pleasures!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Elevating our conscious level perception from senses to observation state of wisdom-we would see each other not as persons of opposite genders, supporting body charms, mental assets but oozing love from each part of the body!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
It is the mind that plays the tune, poor body merely dances on its strings of sense organs. Of course, other factors also influence it but they too affect us through the sense organs!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Frankly speaking, shapes, contours, complexion are not ingredients which create beauty in body, it is love that makes you look beautiful. It may not surface in its possessor but its expression through sublime beauty of your person, speaks its potential presence in you!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
It is of paramount importance; we must get rid of our animal tendencies, and come out the duality of pleasure-pain, hate-attraction, gain-loss, and happiness-sorrow. All of these are the direct outcome of lust, greed and anger

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
When I go to the orchard (of world) or for long walks in the surrounding woods, lovely beautiful flowers, cascading waters of river’s, hot springs, waterfalls, birds chirping joyously, freely flying in space. All this creates symphony in the atmosphere and I swoon in ecstasy!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Though the scenes are there, everlastingly, but my feelings of ecstasy last only for a fraction of time. I want to blend in that everlasting scene. I want to be a permanent part of the beauty that lasts, speaks, smells, vibrates. Without possessing or molesting it, I go in swoon!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
When I come down to physical plane, my priorities change! I want to indulge because I want to create those ecstatic feelings in objective company, I want to infuse that beauty in gross bodies and through their medium I want to have those ecstatic feelings!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Same way ears, nose, hands are also discharging the functions of the body. Their faculties of hearing, smell and touch are the communicating tools of the mind. You take away the mind; the bearer is immediately bereft of his friends.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Intellect can produce scholars and geniuses but a not artist, that is why scholars are barren of love. Persons who love the work, they are engaged in, are the real artists. Scholars work like machines, hence devoid of love

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Qualitative difference between works of an intellectual/scholar/genius & an artist: Though both are dedicated to their jobs, an artist's act never produces the fruits of evil, whereas the farmer’s are susceptible to these. There can, always be an evil genius but not an evil art!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Enjoy deeply beauty’s sublime content - love, enthrall to the heights of ecstasies---bliss. It is the love hidden in the body that makes it beautiful.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shapes, contours, complexion are not the ingredients (which) - create beauty in the body-love makes u look beautiful!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Beauty may not surface in its possessor's gross-conscious:Its expression through sublime beauty of (our) person- -speaks its potential presence in us!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Beauty is transient like the objects it is perceived in, but it has the quality to transform them into bliss, which is eternal!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Beauty does not change but transform Nature into Bliss (eternal) joy. Similarly conscience of man transforms his mind into wisdom that makes us conscious of the hidden bliss which abounds in us, as in nature & put us like nature, in permanent Bliss - the source of nature and us!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Man has put on himself false illusion of mortality & assumes his present lifespan as final. He is thus engaged in activities which are related to his present life. Looking at him, as an entity, whose years are numbered on earth, he tries to grab as much in this life as possible!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
We must observe objects as they are; not as they should be. We should not allow our mind to superimpose or we would have a tinted view of world and shall be monitored by mind which is a wile master. And we will be forced to live in a world which is not real but projected by mind!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Had there been no transformer centers en-route, there would have been no satisfactory transmission of power from the power houses to distant cities. Transformers transfer the energy and channel it further. All elements of Nature work on the same principles

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Nature and its elements though seems to devour each other, keep their balance and are the rejuvenating centers, which receive the energy of the elements, store it for some time and release it later according to need.