Musings.......A Passing Thought

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Why the one had to become many? One never remains one: To know its completeness, it has to become two. To gauge its wholeness, it has to depart from itself and become parts. To feel, its existence, it duplicates to know its awareness!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Human bodies are constricting 108 dimensions (54 of creation process 54 of their subtle bodies)! What they display are their normal tools of Existence. Only our comprehension is limited to four dimensional worlds: Difference is between our narrow insight & their broader vision!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
A normal man can’t comprehended splendor of108 dimensions or amassed powers because he is used only to four plus one of space dimensional world. There is nothing abnormal about them, the differences lies in our state of dimensional levels of existence!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
I want to infuse beauty of bliss in gross bodies and through their medium I want to have those ecstatic feelings. I am in physical form, so I understand only physical world. Nature may also be in physical forms but its affects are different!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Man, unlike other species from whom he evolved is endowed with free will and he has willingly unaligned himself from nature and like Nature he has understood its art of duplication! By understanding its mysteries, he is inventing his own duplicates. In place of birds, he has his flying machines; computers are becoming good 'duplicate' of his brain. He is also learning its power of destruction. Very systematically he is destroying manifestations of Nature and is replacing them with his own creations. One day he may create his own duplicate Nature reasonably comparable to the original!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Ultimate Human Quest
An intellectual is nothing but a data bank of revealed knowledge. A very stale preposition! Layered revelation of knowledge is compatible to an individual progression of ‘I’ identification from gross (senses) to subtle (intellect) level. Similarly conscious state too refines and expands. Irrelevant data is sieved out of mind’s repository and only about fifteen percent of relevant data remains, which is the basic composition of intelligence. This intelligence transforms the ‘intellect’ into wisdom after applying its quality of discrimination. The nature of wisdom is to encompass into its grasp the ‘Totality’. It is not satisfied with minor specializations but seeks the realms to be revealed in a given time and age!
Whenever the mind ‘factor’ is in the neutral state, ‘I’ identification (conscious) elevates to the wisdom level---the micro state of Conscious---that is, the Casual State, the glimpses of Divinity are ever present. To state that ‘state’ is impossible to describe in human vocabulary! And whenever an attempt is made, however humbly, to decode that state’s glimpses, ‘i’ (ness) of ego invariably accompanies. Whether this ‘i’ of self is enlightened in Aathma- (‘I’)-Consciousness or its ultimate merger in Him, the Supreme-‘I’- ParamAathma, the body-mind-intellect Tattav (relative reality/principle of the phenomenal world) of Samsaar is present, i.e. conscious: that gross conscious of the self is dissolved in the Supreme-Consciousness!
Although extreme caution is taken, so that ‘i’ (ness) of ego (of body-mind-intellect) does not---even by implication—surface, but the in-erasable 15percentage composition of elements, which constitutes the Samsaar (phenomenal world), invariably project to that extent in the conscious of each individual. Thus this admixture of Samsaarik or worldly elements is part of the innate nature of human beings and their behavioral faltering, to that extent is normal. Surely the l.s. also falters, when the incorrigible mind temporarily takes over and intrudes itself over finer sensitivities, catching him off-guard to distract him towards the material attractions.
The ultimate in human intelligence is: Intelligence itself. The Intelligence that creates sustains and annihilates the Nature. Finding and replicating the Original-Seed, the original cause of creation, is the ultimate human quest.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Beauty is love. It is the love hidden in the body that makes it beautiful. Frankly speaking, shapes, contours, complexion are not the ingredients which create beauty in the body, it is the love that makes you look beautiful. It may not have surfaced into its possessor's gross-consciousness but its expression through sublime beauty of your person, speaks its potential presence in you.
Enjoy deeply its sublime content - love, and enthrall yourself to the heights of ecstasies---bliss.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Beauty is not an aspect of Nature, nor of its creation but it is an instrument made of sweetest juices churned by its supra-conscious (state) that makes its creations conscious of the Bliss, hidden (latent) in it.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience does not improve knowledge, but its function is to refine and stabilize (maintain balance). It converts gross sounds (gross knowledge) into symphonies of sublime music (wisdom) of knowledge!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience is not an effective tool in clearing out irrelevant data from our minds, as even after the distilling of mind, by conscience, still its (mind) fruits are assessed as moral-immoral. Negative aspect of mind still persists till distinction of separateness in not absolved!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
There is no such thing as conscience of humanity! It is a relative term, good only for now; as religion of humanity has lost its shine, similarly, conscience too has been devalued and it is projected differently by different groups of people!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
When voice of conscience is in gross form, it forms into material bodies-from microcosm to macrocosm (particles to galaxies): The mode of interaction between subtle bodies (particles) is via radiation whereas among-st material objects (inter-galactic etc.) is through vibration!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience goes through change in vocabulary, behavior & thoughts but a clean sweep of personality takes place. One's entire outlook is changed.: Outwardly one remains a scholar, a scientist, a professor or a factory worker but inwardly he is a changed - a better person!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
A CONSCIENTIOUS PERSON GOES THROUGH A CHANGE: Whereas previously he was a good/better/best worker, now he becomes a righteous/moral/virtuous worker. Though he is still discharging same duty but his motives have changed from a machine-like mind, he becomes a dispenser of virtue!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience has been devalued and it is projected differently by different groups of people! Even it varies from person to person. Individual or group conscience would lose its falsity of separateness and shall be replaced by the conscience of humanity, which is its moral-cleaner.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience has been devalued and it is projected differently by different groups of people! Even it varies from person to person. Individual or group conscience would lose its falsity of separateness and shall be replaced by the conscience of humanity, which is its moral-cleaner!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
A conscientious person:Previously he was doing work for his self or family's sustenance but now he is engaged in the welfare of others, besides his family. His motives have changed from self to over-Self!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscience too, has a voice: It is the sound that stores 'memory' (consciousness) in cosmos as well as in the mind. It also cycles through three states of gross, subtle and casual as vibrations, reflections, radiations (reaction, reflection and resound)!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
What exists has qualities of good-bad, right-wrong but when mind passes through the filter of conscience these qualities of opposite nature are weeded out and only pure thoughts (mind) remain, which go by the name virtues as Virtues are their practical aspect of pure thought!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
At the beginning of the beginning there was truth-in-supreme reality. As its impulses transcended to astral (subtle) levels, love impulses transformed into pulses and created a pure-conscious-state of images and sounds.