Musings.......A Passing Thought

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Physique deserts us as its fulfillment was not in the bodies we craved for and indulged in, but in our self (mind). Had it been in beautiful bodies, those bodies would have given us happiness and satisfied the lust to its logical end!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Man may utilize Nature's elements for his progress or destruction but the overall scheme of nature is fathomless, i.e., indestructible!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Passion is normal but as soon as it transforms itself into lust it becomes a negative tendency. We should be careful enough that it should not harm us!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Conscious of mind, corresponding to intellect level is limited to academic knowledge only, whether you acquire it by self-learning or through regular channels but conscience is the assessing authority that determines the real worth of the intellect!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
I’ go on changing its identities: I am the body – the mind – the intelligence – the conscience – the wisdom – the Reality. One ‘I’ transforms itself into many ‘I’s!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Materially, mentally, sensory and physically, man is creating a superficial world around him, that is vitiating his inner as well as outer environment

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Consciousness of mind that activate its latent natural qualities (of love, kindness compassion, forbearance, sacrifice etc.) transforms the knowledge (acquired so far) into mental assets (values of life/human values)!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
The very purpose of nature is to complete its prescribed course (of evolution) and shower its benefits of resources on the, humanity at large. We can use its fruits and resources for the benefits of the humanity at large or for our destruction is our choice!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Understand and accept passion as a normal aspect of Nature, which is inherent, both in animate and inanimate entities, and no human being is specially endowed with it!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Passion is a component inheritance like other tendencies and their intensity varies from person to person. People with volatile passion beware otherwise low depths of degeneration, would lead them to perversion and low grade debauchery!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Whatever level of conscious mind is engaged,it automatically produces reactions (positive/negative) but as quality of conscious gets finer, with corresponding decrease in animal tendencies, purity of our consciousness increases and its elevation registers another higher level!