Musings.......A Passing Thought

little-self

little-self
At the beginning of the beginning there was truth-in-supreme reality. As its impulses transcended to astral (subtle) levels, love impulses transformed into pulses and created a pure-conscious-state of images and sounds!

little-self

little-self
Beauty is love. It is the love hidden in the body that makes it beautiful. Frankly speaking, shapes, contours, complexion are not the ingredients which create beauty in the body, it is the love that makes you look beautiful. It may not have surfaced into its possessor's gross-consciousness but its expression through sublime beauty of your person, speaks its potential presence in you.
Enjoy deeply its sublime content - love, and enthrall yourself to the heights of ecstasies---bliss.

little-self

little-self
It is the mind that creates duality of pleasure-pain, hate-attraction, gain-loss, and happiness-sorrow: All the three, are directly related to our physical world. So a preliminary knowledge about them is necessary before we take them seriously at their roots!

little-self

little-self
Its sense of righteousness that brought about a correct (right) combination, and that is beauty:Whatever is pleasant is good, right, virtuous, truth (full) and beautiful. And beauty in nature is not an aspect but its conscience that unfolds for us its nature of right (-eousness)!

little-self

little-self
Though the scenes are there, everlastingly, but my feelings of ecstasy last only for a fraction of time. I want to blend in that everlasting scene. I want to be a permanent part of the beauty that lasts, speaks, smells and vibrates!

little-self

little-self
Nature and its elements though seems to devour each other, keep their balance and are the rejuvenating centers, which receive the energy of the elements, store it for some time and release it later according to need!