Art & Craft Monogrammed Jar Candle Gifts

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
it is not my craft...i'm just sharing it :y

28c0n45.jpg

While I was shopping at Michael’s, I came across some small jar candles for $1.00 each and I knew they would be perfect for craft project! I grabbed a couple of them and scoured the score for supplies in matching colors. I ended up with:

11ub9ef.jpg

•Small jar candles
•Pom-pom wired “ribbon”
•Paper flower embellishments
•Letter stickers

Start by soaking the jar candles in warm water to remove the labels.

30df7es.jpg

Meanwhile, start threading the flowers onto the pop-pom ribbon. (I found this trim in the ribbon section at Michael’s, but it is actually a fine wire strung with pom poms!) Cut a section of the pom-pom ribbon just long enough to wrap around the neck of the jar candle. The flower embellishments came with small holes in the centers; carefully work one end into the hole in the center of the flower, being careful not to tear it. I used a double layer of flowers.

2z7g5t3.jpg

Wrap the pom pom ribbon around the top of the jar and carefully work the second end through the center of the flower as well. When you’re done, bit the ends of the wire and two pom poms should be pulled through the centers of the flowers.

25txmhe.jpg

Twist the pom poms together to secure the wire. Bend, tuck, and twist the ends of the wire so that they are hidden around the base of the pom-poms. Fluff the pom poms if needed to reshape them into a single sphere.

Add a monogram by using a pretty letter sticker. Alternatively, if you don’t want to buy dozens of sheets of alphabet stickers just to rob them all of a single letter, you can print your monograms onto vellum and Mod Podge them to the outsides of the candle jars.

They are that simple!

Last edited by a moderator: