Mohan Das Karamchand Ganghi slapped by a Gursikh

pps309

Prime VIP
you are so mean to him and yet you dont accept it.
after he gave his life for a movement.. you call him 'kamina' indirectly. fighting is not just with swords.. it is said pen is mightier than the sword. Being a good soldier is one thing, and it takes a lot of training, it's not a one night work.. but being brave is innate.. and only if you are brave you will have the guts to stand against injustice... so don't refer to any freedom fighter including gandhi's followers as cowards.. not being a soldier does not make them a coward.
jatti i never called him kamina...please go through my post again...but i said i don't know his end days.....kai bande kursi ya power de lalach ch change ho jande.

u urself interpreted..i was just doubting him....not even exactly doubting.

By the way..tu injh kyun sochya ke gandhi nu main kamina kaya. tainu history da koi incident ya osdi koi galat move yaad aayi honi..prolly ke nahin

J@tti

..Majajan..
jatti i never called him kamina...please go through my post again...but i said i don't know his end days.....kai bande kursi ya power de lalach ch change ho jande.

u urself interpreted..i was just doubting him....not even exactly doubting.

By the way..tu injh kyun sochya ke gandhi nu main kamina kaya. tainu history da koi incident ya osdi koi galat move yaad aayi honi..prolly ke nahin

ahi keha tun ke kursi kamina bna dendi.. hor kihdi gal hori c gandhi tun ilawa.. and jithe tak meri gal aa.. i dont like all his decisions.. but i do appreciate good aspects of his personality.. and i dont like it when people don't see good because of bad.. though that is what always happens.. and i hate it when people do it.

pps309

Prime VIP
step by step chalna penda.. you have to climb a ladder while taking one step at a time..sidha chall ni marde..

complete freedom kinna k durr hona c je sara india katha ho janda.. divide karke ta rule karge agle inne sal
step by step chalde sige ta aj tak kashmir issue kyun nahi fix hoya.

I have question to you: You are alone in night, surrounded by lot of treacherous people who have wrong intentions for you? Which non-violence method will help you come out of danger.

Je koi munda teri cheek pukar sun ke helo karan aaya oh bhi violence karuga hi. Sorry for taking bad example....but just think
same condition ohdo sigi....poor girl wali condition indian junta di sigi..te treacherous gore sige....je violence na karde ohna ne kudi di izzat naal khede jana si.

i m really sorry for taking bad example.....don't take personal

pps309

Prime VIP
ahi keha tun ke kursi kamina bna dendi.. hor kihdi gal hori c gandhi tun ilawa.. and jithe tak meri gal aa.. i dont like all his decisions.. but i do appreciate good aspects of his personality.. and i dont like it when people don't see good because of bad.. though that is what always happens.. and i hate it when people do it.
see my first post ..my 2 points were in his appreciation....
then i wrote some bitter truth,......and i m thinking you are not ready to except that.

You are trying to portray him as great...I accept he was brave, courageous and good. But he was not da great for country.

J@tti

..Majajan..
step by step chalde sige ta aj tak kashmir issue kyun nahi fix hoya.

I have question to you: You are alone in night, surrounded by lot of treacherous people who have wrong intentions for you? Which non-violence method will help you come out of danger.

Je koi munda teri cheek pukar sun ke helo karan aaya oh bhi violence karuga hi. Sorry for taking bad example....but just think
same condition ohdo sigi....poor girl wali condition indian junta di sigi..te treacherous gore sige....je violence na karde ohna ne kudi di izzat naal khede jana si.

i m really sorry for taking bad example.....don't take personal

lol.. attack kar nahi rahe c udo.. udo rule kar rahe c.. and jad ik war roots fix ho jandian.. it takes long time to uproot them.. and non violence was one way of cutting roots.

and i can take care of myself.. one i make sure i don't get into a situation like that.. and second.. i am strong enough to protect myself though the way I protect is dictated by the situation I am in.. but in the end.. I will be able to take care of myself regardless of how.

pps309

Prime VIP
lol.. attack kar nahi rahe c udo.. udo rule kar rahe c.. and jad ik war roots fix ho jandian.. it takes long time to uproot them.. and non violence was one way of cutting roots.

and i can take care of myself.. one i make sure i don't get into a situation like that.. and second.. i am strong enough to protect myself though the way I protect is dictated by the situation I am in.. but in the end.. I will be able to take care of myself regardless of how.
hanji situation te depend karda.....ok i agree with u

hun eh dasso dyer ya sandres wargya nu je na marde....ta gal england tak punjni si.

je ohna warge english representative rehnde edhar, ohna nu na marde ohna ne kuch dina ch gandhi da teeja ya chotha watever movement bhi maar maar shittar wapis karwa dena si.

ett da jawab patthar naal deyo....jehra jimme di bhasa samjhda ohnu ohi samjhao....

je patthar maran walle na hunda ta kalle sotti aale kolo kuch nahi si hona.

J@tti

..Majajan..
je patthar maran walle na hunda ta kalle sotti aale kolo kuch nahi si hona.

pathar marne c uddon marde jad wadd rahe c india ch.. badch sirf pathar maran nal bhar ni c hon lagge.. ik marda.. england tun 2 aa jande.. that was a way to show resentment.. and non cooperation was another way to raise your voices. dowein diff methods c.. aimed at the same thing.

I accept he was brave, courageous and good. But he was not da great for country.

ok... as long as you acknowledge that.. i am a happy girl.

pps309

Prime VIP
pathar marne c uddon marde jad wadd rahe c india ch.. badch sirf pathar maran nal bhar ni c hon lagge.. ik marda.. england tun 2 aa jande.. that was a way to show resentment.. and non cooperation was another way to raise your voices. dowein diff methods c.. aimed at the same thing.

bibi...der aaye darusat aaye...aaye ta sahi.....patthar marre ta sahi....there is never a wrong time to do right thing.

Non-violence gandhi da way siga....but non-violence single handedely kade bhi azadi nahi dila sakda siga. Now i m not saying gandi is wrong or bad.
secondly eh ta sarya nu clear hi aa ke aj je hindustan ya hindutatva di existence aa te oh ek marshal kaum di vjah to hi aa....Jisnu Sikh kaya janda.

So hindustan da existence, not India kisse bhi country da existence osdi strong defence and retailiating fprce te depend karda. So jisnu tussi sab violence kehnde oh kimme na kimme kitte na kitte har country har religion di existence picche aa.....chae ramayan dekh lo, mahabharat dekh lo, sade gurua shaeedan de kisse dekh lo......chae west wal trojans, romans, greeks dekh lo..............Chae ess world di super power country USA di freedom strugle dekh lo.

Ek kaum ya ek desh nu banan lai..bachan lai...shaeedi khoon dulna bohat jaruri aa......history itself proves dis. Thats another thing after killing a snake I might repent "I should not have killed ". But to protect myself from an attacking snake i will kill.

Don't do wrong things just to have a good peaceful image in front of others.

A person of gandhi's caliber doing some wrong moves at the end will always create a doubt in mind....why he did so....knowing that is not good. Might be he was getting old but apni legacy shadna nahi chaunda siga congress te India to...
might be oh sochda siga ke problem aa gayi aa just wait time ser appe nibad ju. Jad ki if you leave probs for tomorrow it will become bigger day after tomorrow.

J@tti

..Majajan..
sab da apna apna nazariya hunda dekhan da.. apne apne tarike hune problems nal deal karan de.. har decision theek howe eh jaroori ni hunda..par isda matlab eh nahi ke je thode galat kam karte ta banda hi galt c.

and jithe tak ladan da swaal aa.. sab de resentment wekhaun de apne apne tarike hunde.. kehra tarika kam karje eh pehla ni keh sakde.. situation te depend karda.

nalle non cooperation is a very powerful tool to eradicate an empire.

AMAR420

gandhi ji was a good man

but made some stupid misstakes

he was too soft aswell

and because of him pakistan came so he was killed by indian nationalists

Re: Mohan Das Karamchand Ganghi slapped

For the followers of Mahatma Gandhi I ve gota following link...check it out urself...you will find what kinda person he actually was...and what were his ideals...But you guyz need bit of patience as this a big article. you need to spare few mins to get through it...Thanx...!

http://www.sikhsundesh.net/gandhi.htm