Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
SSA loko,

If u thought moderators r there to moderate, u were wrong.
Some of them r there only to incite trouble even if others want to avoid it.
If u tell them to delete ur posts at their will and stop posting in their threads, they will come haunting u by creating such threads in ur name whose sole purpose is to ridicule u.

Kujh lokaan nu thodi power mil jaawe taa uhna da dimag kharaab ho jaanda hai...

Dont believe me???

Click on following link...

https://www.unp.me/forum/showthread.php?t=8005

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
yes.

lets c what the concerned mod has to say bout this...

it'll b helpful tho if u undelete the abovesaid thread also...
It won't be helpful to undelete that thread....it will just create more controversy......so please keep this thing to this thread only....concerned mod. will reply you over here.
-Thanks for your co-operation :).

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
No need to thank me.
Being a member of a forum, i must abide by rules of it.
And besides, if u r thanking me for not flaming others, no need for that either.

I didn't want to create such type of a thread, but i was absolutely pushed to wall.

I hope the concerned mod will feel for the wrongs committed and move on.

Otherwise, not having me around will surely not make much difference to u ppl.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
diamond4ever said:
OH MY GOODNESS!!

this is getting ridiculous!!!!!

this thread was not started for anybody...these posts were simply moved to a new location so the conversation could be continued....

If that indeed was the case, then the thread shun't have been started in my name..
And why only my posts were posted in first page if it was not directed against anybody(me.)????

diamond4ever said:
there is NO base for ur argument....so stop. and if you really fell you get pushed to the well next time.. PLEASE READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING!

I did read the thread. u read it now.

diamond4ever said:
this is hilarious! haha

is that the best u can come up with???

J@tti

..Majajan..
It was not started under your name. It was part of another thread, which was separated so that you could discuss what you wanted to without going off topic in that particular thread. It was not meant to offend you in any way.

If you wish, we could delete the thread you are talking about. Moderators are here to assist you, not to trouble you.

And, each and every member is eually important, so your not being here would make a difference.

If you have more concerns, feel free to voice them.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
It was not started under your name. It was part of another thread, which was separated so that you could discuss what you wanted to without going off topic in that particular thread. It was not meant to offend you in any way.

I never made a request to start a thread in my name to discuss what i wanted.
If i wanted to do that, i cud start a thread by myself.

Let me give u all the background of it all:
1. Concerned mod creates a thread..."my thread"
2. Another mod posts there(off topic).
3. I also posts in it(off topic).
4. The other mod and I get into an off topic discussion.
5. The thread starter mod comes and starts pointing my posts as spam while ignoring those of the other mod(other mod being friend of this one).
6. The concerned mod needlessly warns me end is even told to cool off by another mod.
7. I tell the mod to do whatever pleases her And (only) my posts r deleted while those of other mod spamming r not.
8. I accept it fait accompli and decide not to post in thread as to avoid confrontation.
9. Threads r created in my name without me knowing it whose sole purpose is to ridicule.

In case its not clear till now, let me state my queries clearly:
1. Why was thread started in my name??
2. Why were first four posts posted there in my name??
3. Why were the intervening posts by others not posted alongwith my posts??
4. What was the dire need of creating such a thread??
5. What purpose did it solve????

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
diamond4ever said:
i dont need to answer you.... have a great day!

and hope you soon get rid of your frustration...

ciao!

tata!

:D sat shri akal!

:dan :dan :dan

Just the reply i expected.

Now where r the ppl who told me my prob will b solved????

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
[/color]
In case its not clear till now, let me state my queries clearly:
1. Why was thread started in my name??
2. Why were first four posts posted there in my name??
3. Why were the intervening posts by others not posted alongwith my posts??
4. What was the dire need of creating such a thread??
5. What purpose did it solve????
  1. Thread was split from another thread, so your post being the first could have been a mere coincidence.
  2. Since it was split from other thread, you could have posted in that thread, and that's how the new thread got your posts.
  3. As I said before, it could have been a mere coincidence, but we are aware of the fact that it was not just you who posted off topic.
  4. Need of creating this thread was to make another thread where you could discuss what you wanted to without someone needing to edit your posts.
  5. It clearly did not serve it's intended purpose but in future no moderator will delete posts unless it's abusive.
Hope that helps.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
  1. Thread was split from another thread, so your post being the first could have been a mere coincidence..
why only my post???
J@tti said:
Since it was split from other thread, you could have posted in that thread, and that's how the new thread got your posts..

Still not able to get. Why it had my name as creator???
J@tti said:
As I said before, it could have been a mere coincidence, but we are aware of the fact that it was not just you who posted off topic..
at least u r admitting, tho diplomatically, that there was mala-fide intention in starting that thread.
J@tti said:
Need of creating this thread was to make another thread where you could discuss what you wanted to without someone needing to edit your posts..
I never made request to any1 to create threads where i cud discuss what i wanted. if i wanted todiscuss something, i cud create thread by myself. Just like i did now.
J@tti said:
It clearly did not serve it's intended purpose but in future no moderator will delete posts unless it's abusive..
it very well served its intended purpose:- to incite argumentation.
J@tti said:
Hope that helps.
it does somewhat. but questions remain.....

J@tti said:
  1. Thread was split from another thread, so your post being the first could have been a mere coincidence.
  2. Since it was split from other thread, you could have posted in that thread, and that's how the new thread got your posts.
  3. As I said before, it could have been a mere coincidence, but we are aware of the fact that it was not just you who posted off topic.
  4. Need of creating this thread was to make another thread where you could discuss what you wanted to without someone needing to edit your posts.
  5. It clearly did not serve it's intended purpose but in future no moderator will delete posts unless it's abusive.
Hope that helps.

another Weak, Ineffectual and Lame reply by J@tti

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
hope to find some remotely convincing explanation for such ridiculously power brandishing behaviour from a person who is supposed to quell and not incite problems.
ciao.

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
yh i agree with nikko...its realli heart breakin every day u cme on site 2 escape frm ur troubles n u see ppl fitin...i mean sumthin is realli wrong sumwhere...... :tear :tear
i mean hasso khedoo dil kisi da dukhaoo naa...real life vich baut dukh jandee dil ethee teh baksh doh ek dujje nu

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
proud to have frnds like you,nave members nu pata ni lagda wht unp is all about,love u

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
[/list]why only my post???

Still not able to get. Why it had my name as creator???

at least u r admitting, tho diplomatically, that there was mala-fide intention in starting that thread.

I never made request to any1 to create threads where i cud discuss what i wanted. if i wanted todiscuss something, i cud create thread by myself. Just like i did now.

it very well served its intended purpose:- to incite argumentation.

it does somewhat. but questions remain.....
Igonna try answering your questions honestly without supporting other 2 moderators whom i love being friends with them....but my love or friendship towards them won't make my answers biased. I hope you will be satisfied with the answers though I feel when a person is hurt...he or she tends to perceive things a bit differently than what things are actually meant to be.

Here you go :
  • why only my post???
That was a wrong decision of just separating ur 4 replies and not including Ruble's replies to them. I am sure it was not to ridicule u in anyway.....I am assuming that Jot was just being nice to ruble or she just did not pay much attention to ruble's replies in that off topic discussion with you while splitting the thread . But if you will see the concerned thread again....you will find KPW(another frd and mod.) posts over there along with yours...which shows that jot was not being partial though I fully understand that she was not be very happy as her thread was getting spoiled in spite of her strong warning in the beginning.
  • Still not able to get. Why it had my name as creator???
It was a pure technical thing...when u spilt a thread....the first poster becomes the creator automatically...Jot did not do it on purpose...she just started splitting the thread with your posts .

• at least u r admitting, tho diplomatically, that there was mala-fide intention in starting that thread.
Though this is a direct question to jatti, so she can answer it better....but she was not admitting that thread was having some bad intentions. I understand its hard to perceive it like this for you, but jot was just intended to keep her thread clean nothing more than that....she was being nice by starting another thread and giving u and other posters an opportunity to discuss whatever u wanted to discuss....this is purely unfortunate that approach of doing this failed as you took it other way....honestly...if i wud be at her place....i wud have just deleted all off topic posts from all off topic posters and would have never even started a new thread....though it wud hv been a harsh decision. But after a clear warning, u have all rights to act on your warning.

• I never made request to any1 to create threads where i cud discuss what i wanted. if i wanted to discuss something, i cud create thread by myself. Just like i did now.
I hope, I made it clear while answering ur previous question.

• it very well served its intended purpose:- to incite argumentation.
I hope indirectly i answered this one too. Nobody wants to create some argumentum env. on this forum....at least a mod. can never do it...as we are here to end or at least avoid argumentation between members and not to create it by ourselves.

• It does somewhat. but questions remain
I hope now, none of the question has remained unanswered.

None of the staff member would have spent time on answering your questions in detail if we would have not cared about each and every member of our online community. When any of the members have any concerns about the decisions of mods…please be kind to let the admin know it first before creating these type of threads. I understand you r free to voice ur concerns on the forum, but I am asking for this favour coz its just spoiling the reputation of UNP these days. Well once in while its fine…but each n every day a new controversy is surely disturbing for everyone. This is request to everyone not to just the thread starter particularly. So, don’t take it personally plz.

Thanks everyone for your time and efforts in making UNP a success.
-Niki Grewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.