Milo Inderjeet Bha ji Nu

Jeet4560

when you click on the link it dosent work.....that;s what I get The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process
teejays said:
whats not active ?

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
it's working..i checked it..by the way..thoda jeha kasht karo te hath hilao.. link nu browser ch copay paste kar ke chala lo..LOL

Jeet4560

I did :) but now it's up and running al good :thnx
teejays said:
it's working..i checked it..by the way..thoda jeha kasht karo te hath hilao.. link nu browser ch copay paste kar ke chala lo..LOL

Jeet4560

is that real man....if YES that is sick mate and we shouldn’t encourage broadcasting this video ….even though he desires to be castigated as per law enforcement; it’s also giving bad name to Sikhs….KOI NEE KHE GA KI OS BANDE NE EH KITA…every one will going to say that SARDAR NE KITA….but that’s my opinion can be erroneous

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
omg thats so sick.......arent we badmouthed nuff for wat we havent even done....and now this......god this is sick !

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
nd yea by da way.... daadi rakhan da te kes rakhan da eho je bande nu koi haq ni ae.. coz he aint representing a single bit of sikhism by doing so..

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
Bai ji..this should be posted so that we remind ourselves everyday that we shouldn't be going on the same path..i don't get it why go after a teenager/ under age when there's a whole world full of legal aged..

is that corny ? it's meant to be...

The Ominous

Come get Some......
I think this video should remain posted. :)

agar koi gora hunda video vich kise ne b nahi kehna sii ke video deleter karo....sirf is kar keha ja reha ke vich ik sardar bai hai. Har community vich bure te change hunde hai. So it doesn't matter ke kaun hai video vich, the thing matter ki kar reha hai oh.

This is sort of message to everyone out there. :)

teejays

PuttSardaranDe
I didn't know we have some wise and thoughtful mates here.. but hey isn't everyone entitled to their opinion ? Heck they are ! That's what it is.

**************************Bravo*****************************