middle age crisis

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
i got this question whats up with older guys who are like married for i don't knoh say atleast 15 years n have like kids suddenly out of the blue getting up one day and going and propsing girl who is like half their age. i mean is it some kinda chemical imbalance in their brains or its just more like they too sick and wanna have some kind of cheap thrills. you can't really call it a crush ewww i don't think so.
don't they have any self respect or something i mean geez its so lame what makes them think that the girl gonna say yes.

you can't actually

J@tti

..Majajan..
What are you trying to say? That does not happen with every middle aged male.. are you talking about some particular incident :an

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
not every middle aged person buh couple here and there ones.
the ones who try to act all teenage again i guess
can't finger point on all middle age people cause there are many who are sensible.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Yeah.. those people either don't want to accept the fact that they are getting old or they are just too frustrated :hyper

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
Heer said:
i got this question whats up with older guys who are like married for i don't knoh say atleast 15 years n have like kids suddenly out of the blue getting up one day and going and propsing girl who is like half their age. i mean is it some kinda chemical imbalance in their brains or its just more like they too sick and wanna have some kind of cheap thrills. you can't really call it a crush ewww i don't think so.
don't they have any self respect or something i mean geez its so lame what makes them think that the girl gonna say yes.

you can't actually

oye heernii tera vi welcome shelcome :slap :slap ahh unjhh aundee hii ehnii khatarnaaak post
kirra budha pichee pai gayaaa tereee rolf rolf
gah laii mein kahh karoon raam mujhee budhaa mil gayaa :wig :wig :hide

Zailldaar

Mimber
J@tti said:
Yeah.. those people either don't want to accept the fact that they are getting old or they are just too frustrated :hyper

its not dis dat they don't want to accept they r gettin old...coz there are so many people even in their 50-60's who look so graceful...but there r some cheapsters as well that they thing they may catch hold of a desprate ...u know

good dressing sense n looking gud has nothing to do with this crap...its just the individual's state of mind dat he does such a stupid act...

jatti ji ladhai na karna ,dats just my opinion:gig

Heer said:

you can't actually

I thnk thats pretty cool. I mean they gotta have their share of fun too rite...?rolf rolf rolf rolf now I cud be wrong too. *laff*