Microsoft’s new CEO is Satya Nadella

•-=»𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣«=-•

•Speak little, do much•
Microsoft’s new CEO is Satya Nadella

After long reports, finally today Microsoft has made it official. The company has today announced Satya Nadella as its new CEO who will be replacing Steve Ballmer. Nadella was in recent reports, which suggested that he would be Microsoft’s new CEO. With today’s official announcement, every thing is now clear and Nadella will start his job immediately, allowing Ballmer to retire early.

Along with this new, Microsoft also revealed that the co-founder Bill Gates will be stepping down as Chairman and will be know acting as founder and technology advisor of the company. “I’m thrilled that Satya has asked me to step up, substantially increasing my time at the company,” says Bill gates in a video. The former CEO Steve Ballmer also congratulated Nadella and said “I have absolutely no doubt Microsoft is in good hands, with Satya and the rest of the senior leadership team that is in place, “We have so many strong leaders… the future of Microsoft is incredibly bright.”

Satya Nadella: His first interview as CEO of Microsoft - YouTube

Nadella previously worked on Microsoft’s server and tools business and helped to boost the profit. And according to critics, Nadella has not enough experience at managing consumer or facing products. So, it will be exciting to see how he takes Microsoft to the next level.