Microsoft set to announce Internet Explorer 9 plan

chief

Prime VIP
Microsoft set to announce Internet Explorer 9 plans

Today at a packed out keynote for Microsoft's Professional Developers Conference (PDC) Microsoft's Ray Ozie hinted at the next generation of Internet Explorer.

According to sources close to Neowin, Microsoft VP Steven Sinofsky is set to unveil the software giants plans for Internet Explorer 9 tomorrow. Neowin understands that the company is planning a technical preview of Internet Explorer 9 for developers and customers, but that the bits may not be available immediately.

Scott Guthrie is also set to announce Silverlight 4 plans tomorrow, further pushing the "3 screens and a cloud" vision that Microsoft believes in currently. The software giant sees data and services available across the PC, the phone and TVs. Internet Explorer 9 and Silverlight 4 are essential elements of this vision.

src: Microsoft set to announce Internet Explorer 9 plans

chief

Prime VIP
Re: Microsoft set to announce Internet Explorer 9

pehle main wi FF kenda si, baad ch pata lagga Fx hai

How do I spell Firefox? How do I abbreviate it? Firefox is spelled F-i-r-e-f-o-x - only the first letter capitalized (i.e. not FireFox, not Foxfire, FoxFire or whatever else a number of folk seem to think it to be called.) The preferred abbreviation is "Fx" or "fx".

Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6 Release Notes

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Re: Microsoft set to announce Internet Explorer 9

If the memory leak issue isn't fixed in FF(x) 3.6 I will be switching back to IE