Men R 4Rom Mars; Women R 4Rom Venus

neil

W@TNO DOOR
Ok So the topic is
"Men Are from Mars and Women are from Venus

And guys and gals, ofcourse this is true. Which Man will disagree that All a Woman thinks about it is - Love, Relationships and not even God knows what!!! Us Men have difficult time understanding women so some smart fella declared it all in one golden line - "Women are from Venus".

And obviously since Men are unable to understand the Women, they cant be from the same Planet so well - Mars, the Western Pagan God of War is where Men are from.

And Earth (Centered between Mars and Venus) is where Men and Women Meet but that shouldnt be confused Men and Women are from Same Planet - Its Mars for Men and Venus for Women. :wig

So my Question now is - Is there ANYTHING, Anything at all, where Men and Women Agree Upon? :n :n :n

My Answer - NO :gig

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
neil said:
Ok So the topic is
"Men Are from Mars and Women are from Venus

And guys and gals, ofcourse this is true. Which Man will disagree that All a Woman thinks about it is - Love, Relationships and not even God knows what!!! Us Men have difficult time understanding women so some smart fella declared it all in one golden line - "Women are from Venus".

And obviously since Men are unable to understand the Women, they cant be from the same Planet so well - Mars, the Western Pagan God of War is where Men are from.

And Earth (Centered between Mars and Venus) is where Men and Women Meet but that shouldnt be confused Men and Women are from Same Planet - Its Mars for Men and Venus for Women. :wig

So my Question now is - Is there ANYTHING, Anything at all, where Men and Women Agree Upon? :n :n :n

My Answer - NO :gig
:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy