mee...

MeHRaM

sadial
net is a virtual world.....n we live virtual life on it....asli jindgi asli hi hundi aa..ohde varga swaad ni...if u kan pass gud time in that !!.......:k >d

Notorious

Prime VIP
Friends are friends,real or net frnz.
expectations are same,net frndz can hurt u just as much or make u feel proud jus like real life frndz

Friends are friends,real or net frnz.
expectations are same,net frndz can hurt u just as much or make u feel proud jus like real life frndz

proud da ta pata ni but yh dey can hurt u real bad.......and i mean realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll badddd

y do some ppl change so fastttt>d

J@tti

..Majajan..
proud da ta pata ni but yh dey can hurt u real bad.......and i mean realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll badddd

y do some ppl change so fastttt>d

Change is essence of nature, two people who are friends today, might grow up to be different personalities. But, nevertheless you must appreciate the bonding you once shared, accept the changes, and move on. :)

Change is essence of nature, two people who are friends today, might grow up to be different personalities. But, nevertheless you must appreciate the bonding you once shared, accept the changes, and move on. :)
wel said jatti..i agree...

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
i use to think net was jus for fun n a big time joke...lke u dun get emotionally attached with ppl over ere coz u ain't personally tlkin to them...there is jus this big box u typin ur msg in n u see another person replyin to ur msg frm de other side....but as time passed by i was proved quite wrng...coz u do emotionally get attached with ppl no matter if ya seen them or not...or hve yh tlked with them personally or not....its jus as real as ur real life...pplz can hurt u in reality,they can play with ur emotions,betray u or can jus simply mke u feel special n so does it hold true for the virtual wrld as well....i mean gettin hurt by some1 on the net jus proves the whole issue how real this wrld is as well...coz if u dun get hurt tht means u ain't attached with ne1 n thts jus a lie wrld.....it ain't quite normal relationship technically spkin....

But, nevertheless you must appreciate the bonding you once shared, accept the changes, and move on. :)

yh right.......i do appreciate the bonding (i won't even b able 2 forget dat ever i think)

tryin 2 accept da changes......(daymmmmm dat hurts)

den i'll think abt movin on :an

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
I have met the some of the best people of my life here on UNP...............I cant even call em net friends anymore, they r a real part of a real life........anu, ruble, jatti, niki, joto, sandy, KPW........my god they are gems i wud neva wanna lose........it dont matter if they r on net or off-net, if u r clear-hearted u end up with nice people........addiction is a diff thing.......that when peeps lose control.....and u cant blame others for it.......:cu

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
i lub ju alllllllllllllll soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhh...pata nahin veyah to baad ki hoyu mera...kadhoo de aun to pehla bhaj lo:bolt...muahhhh all:bolt