me in pagg..aaja ramin 22

pps309

Prime VIP
ek hor food court...hehe ki kara khan peen da khas khayal rakhi da..oh sorry sirf khan da...no peen da:-p

pps309

Prime VIP
after seeing all dis pics.....do u still think India is bad or dere is no scope for growth.

5 guys started one company in some other company's campus...now they have dere own empire.....dis is just a glimpse of wat they achieved.

I will say to all my educated youth gang taht don't look towarda west, we can do wonders in India only, need is to have courage, hard work, smartness and your luck.

There are already few examples in front of you, few more are coming soon....I was watching CNN/IBN, some young enterprenur are coming with new ideas and thots...nd by the grace of God they will get success.

One guy has started calorie care unit in Mumbai, it serves food according to your work style and taking care of your calorie needs.....so things are changing in India too.

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
pps309 said:
who are u lovable...do I know you....appa kade ek duje nu mile.......:wacko :wacko ..........tusi ho kaun:star ...............waise m looking gud as usual...............hehe:thnx

hawww tenu bhulge ni yaar poorane naveyan de gal lagke :(

pps309

Prime VIP
!!~>>--LoVeAbLe--<<~!! said:
hawww tenu bhulge ni yaar poorane naveyan de gal lagke :(
oh aagii yaad..tu ta meri frndu....mera fone chak ke bhaji si Newjersy ch hana..............hehe....:yes

full_taur

pps309 said:
after seeing all dis pics.....do u still think India is bad or dere is no scope for growth.

5 guys started one company in some other company's campus...now they have dere own empire.....dis is just a glimpse of wat they achieved.

I will say to all my educated youth gang taht don't look towarda west, we can do wonders in India only, need is to have courage, hard work, smartness and your luck.

There are already few examples in front of you, few more are coming soon....I was watching CNN/IBN, some young enterprenur are coming with new ideas and thots...nd by the grace of God they will get success.

One guy has started calorie care unit in Mumbai, it serves food according to your work style and taking care of your calorie needs.....so things are changing in India too.

Good pics PPS BAi too good and infy da campus is too good yaar.. and yaar u r right. India vich aaj di date vich growth di koi kami nai.. check infy, Tata, wipro and millions of other examples.. Bai personally in IT i have worked for Indian Company ( Global Software vendors) and i have worked in Sydney as well and i must say that in IT, Indian companies are like more then 100 years ahead then companies in sydney.So yaar aj di date vich, India ya fir India youth is in no way behind anyone and they have got the fair bit of oppurunitites as well..

Chaki jaa Bai.. keep up the good work...