Me BAN?

Few of ma wonderful frens here got banned there on LC. I am not feeling gud abt. it. I shud too. And I am going to do it very soon. I dun post much there anyways but still like yall I want to get canned. How shud I do it is all I want to ask from you ppl.

Motiyaan motiyan do-chaar gallan kadd da admin nu? But I seriously want to.:an :an :an ki karan? de dian admin nu thalle? rolf rolf

Re: Me BAn?

Too bad.....*laff* This is wut I put ova there...
Who here thinks that Administrator is more of a traitor than an adminis----trator?
I think so.

He banned most of the people that I cared for. Shudnt he be in active politics?
I think so.

He is one sick SOB and a greedy mofo. All the forums out there, I mean gud ones are free. They do not charge no ******* single cent for a ******* Avtar. Hahah and ova ere u have to b a VIP to get that priviledge. A f****** "ha ha" on that too.

So dude get a life and dont rip these ppl off their money.

Any explanations?

That wud give him a gud nite I guess or a gud day.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

speedy250kmph said:
othe roz edda da 1 abuse karna
mera personal target... rolf rolf

I dont agree...kal fatte chakk ditte si...hun ohna vall dekhna vi nahi chaida, they dont deserve our attention, te ik naale kehnde ne...jis raah jaana nahi, usda pata vi kyon puchiye.......forget abt them !

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<

appan nu naa hun ess ghal te bhogh pah dena chaidaaa...
they were scared n thts a gud thing i mean this site is givin them a gud competition n they kno it they r nowhere to compete wid this one so
lets chill :fu :kh

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

U are very right sonia....ohna saadi othe badnaami keeti, apne vallo jaleel karan di koshish keeti te ho ohna di apni gayi...hun je asi vi ohna di aiteh kari jayiye then no diff between them and us........I say lets put an end to this!

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<

egjactlyyyy :gig :gig n the thing that matters the most to meh is that atleast we all r here together n have got each other :kh so why even bother if they have banned us its there loss not ours n they will see it in time to come :wig

Sonia_Nz said:
awwww ju r choo chweeet 1234 ooopsi rajeev :hide just like gajerelaaaa :gig :gig

Hahah thank ju aaye haye....I dun think ppl ova there on LC thnks that way thou.
I am havin a hell of a time there rite now. Literally Lmao. Ppl are shocked on shit that I am postin and they are like WTF? haha

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<

wrng button press ho gayaa hona thts why ju gone bitter lke mirchi.... :gig :gig :slap
by the way jus remembered wherez mah chocoo chipii coookiii ohh on second thought how about sending caramel choco chip ice cream ohhh yumm yumm yummm :yum :yum

Some1

Focusing on ________

lmao ... rofl rofl rofl

i got 8 bans adding 2 earlier ones i think total 9-10 ? rofl rofl rofl sorry i lost track of ids rofl rofl

n oh yea ... thay cant ban my ip ... dynamic ip rofl rofl

they dont wanna loose their nri crowd ...

newayz

lets please put this behind us

for me they insulted us and we showed them that v r no small thing that they can make fun if juss cuz they r a 15000 member site and v r a 150 member site ...

we have shown our strentgh and determination :wig

PS: and it was maddd shytttt funnnnnnnn rofl rofl rofl

so how do we make UNP better ?? :wig :wig

Sonia_Nz said:
wrng button press ho gayaa hona thts why ju gone bitter lke mirchi.... :gig :gig :slap
by the way jus remembered wherez mah chocoo chipii coookiii ohh on second thought how about sending caramel choco chip ice cream ohhh yumm yumm yummm :yum :yum

Oye chup kar jo hun tanrolf rolf rolf and no kandy foyaa. I feel like munchin on some munchkin maself.....if ya know wut I mean

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<

» Ř ã Ĵ ē ė V « said:
Oye chup kar jo hun tanrolf rolf rolf and no kandy foyaa. I feel like munchin on some munchkin maself.....if ya know wut I mean

:hide hawwwww shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mah gosh munda gone crajiiiiii crajiiiiiii help helpp :hide rolf rolf

can_jatti

Sarkar

WELL I AM NEW FOR LC AS WELL AS FOR UNP.......BUT I THINK IM MORE CLOSE TO UMP THEN LC COZ LATELY IM POSTING ONLY OVA HERE......BUT WAT I FELL IS WE DONT NEED TO FALL TO ANY1S STANDARDS TO PROVE THEM WRONG......THEN WATS THE DIFF BETWEEN US AND EM......IF U DONT LIKE ANYTHING OR ANY1 JUST IGNORE HIM/HER I THINK THATS THE BEST SOLUTION......AND NEVER EVER SAY SUCH WORDS THAT U THINK CAN HURT ANY1........WORDS CANT COME BACK BUT U MIGHT THINK WAT WAS THE NEED FOR THAT.....
SO JUST CHILL AS I DO:bow :bow :bow :bow

CARE ABOU PEOPLE U CONSIDER AS UR FRENZ AS SOME DONT DESERVE THAT MUCH OF ATTENTION AS U ARE GIVING TO EM...:fu :fu :fu :fu