Making a logo for business

Jeet4560

bai jee there are quite a few companies who will do this job for you but end of the day, it depends what you want. If you remember I have just opened my own restaurant and asked for help in logo design and also the name of the restaurant(search thread "restaurant" or may be "name for restaurant")
<?xml:nummmmm you can try www.Logoworks.com looks alright and there are few others search logo design in google.<O:p

Best is to go for the simplest one....look at my logo @ www.kashmirclub.com.au and check logo can't make any simpler.....<O:p
<O:p
What type of company is it? <O:p
<O:p

-=Sukh Tiwana=-

-=SUKH TIWANA=-
bai jee there are quite a few companies who will do this job for you but end of the day, it depends what you want. If you remember I have just opened my own restaurant and asked for help in logo design and also the name of the restaurant(search thread "restaurant" or may be "name for restaurant")
ummmmm you can try www.Logoworks.com looks alright and there are few others search logo design in google.<o>:p</o>

Best is to go for the simplest one....look at my logo @ www.kashmirclub.com.au and check logo can't make any simpler.....<o>:p</o>
<o>:p</o>
What type of company is it? <o>:p</o>
<o>:p</o>
22 Kaint website banai a tusi ne!!:wah:wah:wah