Making a contribution....

The best thing which i think u can give is the moments of happiness which the other persona can enjoy.

As per me the best way to Pay for a good deed is to make him feel happy.

What i do is

Try to Make my Life liea a Candle which Burn itself to Lighten the world Try to Be like a Candle, make ourself Unhappy to make others Hapyy. Then the life will become Wonderful and colorful for you.......... :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The best thing which i think u can give is the moments of happiness which the other persona can enjoy.

As per me the best way to Pay for a good deed is to make him feel happy.

What i do is

Try to Make my Life liea a Candle which Burn itself to Lighten the world Try to Be like a Candle, make ourself Unhappy to make others Hapyy. Then the life will become Wonderful and colorful for you.......... :)

:what

Nice thread first of all :)
well in my opinion, we shud help the needy, and NRI's(Rich and well settled ones) shud contribute their money in making public schools better in india ( they can start of in their own village/city). Build a house for someone who can't afford it and is living in mud houses. Free ilaaj for the poor etc.. there are a lot options doesnt really have to be something BIG. So help out and make a difference. Make this world a better place to live for u and others :)

:an

If you know enough english to say "Punjabi plz" - then understanding the thread must not be that hard...

and if you thought saying "Punjabi plz" is cool... then think again.

He said nothing wrong. Some people dont understand english and this being "UNP" which translates into united punjab. There is nothing wrong with him asking for Punjabi transaltion. However, it is entirely upto you to recede to the request since its your thread. :rolleyes:

On Topic: My worthwile contribution to the world?

Until now nothing much on a large level. Just helping out relatives and friends with their stuff. However, i hope to do law and then hopefully become a successful lawyer and contribute by solving other people's problems and in the process make a living also.

J@tti

..Majajan..
He said nothing wrong. Some people dont understand english and this being "UNP" which translates into united punjab. There is nothing wrong with him asking for Punjabi transaltion. However, it is entirely upto you to recede to the request since its your thread. :rolleyes:

On Topic: My worthwile contribution to the world?

Until now nothing much on a large level. Just helping out relatives and friends with their stuff. However, i hope to do law and then hopefully become a successful lawyer and contribute by solving other people's problems and in the process make a living also.

I did not say requesting punjabi transalation is wrong... I just did not find it justified... for a person who can manage posting on a forum where most threads are in english... this thread was not that hard to interpret.

However, It being "my thread" does not stop others from "translating" - if you think his request was genuine, what is stopping you from helping him... may be you can start contributing from right here?

On a different note, by being a good lawyer and a compassionate human being, you will do the world a lot of good.

I did not say requesting punjabi transalation is wrong... I just did not find it justified... for a person who can manage posting on a forum where most threads are in english... this thread was not that hard to interpret..

Forum where most threads are pictures,jokes, hindi news or discussion focused on "Punjab" or are in Punjabi.

You don't need full grasp on the english language to post feedback to those threads.

However, It being "my thread" does not stop others from "translating" - if you think his request was genuine, what is stopping you from helping him... may be you can start contributing from right here?

If he did ask me i would have but apparently he asked some1 else. Rather than saying " I can't do it". You are saying "Quit asking for it" which just astonishes me.

On a different note, by being a good lawyer and a compassionate human being, you will do the world a lot of good.

Thank you.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Forum where most threads are pictures,jokes, hindi news or discussion focused on "Punjab" or are in Punjabi.

You don't need full grasp on the english language to post feedback to those threads.

If he did ask me i would have but apparently he asked some1 else. Rather than saying " I can't do it". You are saying "Quit asking for it" which just astonishes me.

Thank you.
I am surprised that you believe this thread requires a "grasp" on english whereas others don't.

And it's sad that most threads on the forum are jokes and pictures... there should be more discussions.

From what I can tell he did not ask anyone in particular... it was a generic request. I just pointed out that I did not believe it was a genuine request.

I am surprised that I managed to astonish you... I am never seen as a helpful person, especially where help is not even needed.