Mahesh Bhatt compares Esha Gupta to Angelina Jolie

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
RpIx9-1.jpg

Model Esha Gupta is now all set to make her Bollywood debut with the upcoming movie ‘Jannat 2’ opposite Emraan Hashmi. The movie is making waves even before it has hit the theatres.

The Delhi based girl has also signed two major films, one is Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Raaz 3’ and the other is Prakash Jha’s ‘Chakravyuh’. The actress has also found a fan in film maker Mahesh Bhatt, who is also the producer of ‘Jannat 2’.

The veteran film maker whole talking to the reporters said that the actress has got very Indian looks and even looks like Angelina Jolie. Bhatt said, “Esha`s ethos is very Indian. She looks like Angelina Jolie but she has the flavour of India still in her. She knows that sensuality is an essential attribute of the female animal. However the mystique needs to be retained as a survival tool. Esha celebrates her feminine body and yet her ambition is rooted in real India. She has taken a quantum leap from Jannat-2 to Raaz-3 and she has a high emotional quotient and the ability to respond when she is challenged. She came back the other day from an outdoor shoot and I asked her `how did your schedule go?` She replied, `They thought I look like Angelina Jolie but they also commented that I act like Smita Patil.` That reveals her. That is the way she wants the world to perceive her.”

Considering that bold and sexy roles are the norm these days, would we see Esha doing a ‘Jism’ ever in her career? The actress says that will take a while. “I can`t shake of the image of Bipasha walking out of the water in a white dress with a soaked chiselled body. But you`ll have to wait for a sexy me, till someone offers something sexy.“

Considering that many already compare you to the sexy Jolie, the sexy roles will be coming your way very soon, Esha!