Maharaja Ranjit Singh

!~Dhillon~!

Jagg Juendeya de Mele !!!
ONE OF THE RAREST AND ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH.
THE SIKH PERSON IN SITTING POSITION IS MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH.
THE SECOND (SIKH) PERSON STANDING FROM LEFT IS HARI SINGH NALWA.
I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE OTHER SIKH WHO IS STANDING BUT I'LL PUT HIS NAME AS SOON AS I REMEMBER.

Attachments

• Ranjit.jpg
    Ranjit.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 12,437

MeHRaM

sadial
thats great post thanks....Hari singh nalwa is a paragon image in SIKH panth....i have read a lot abt him....he was a man of perfections :y :y :y

SONU222

Suprise to see their picture i thought they didnt have cameras back then?? Is this real Picture of them?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
This is a photo of Amir Sher Ali King of Afghanistan..and my great great grandfather.i refuted the claim of a Prof C S Chan 20 years ago in the hindustan times and it was accepted.I have hundreds of photos of him.Just google Amir Sher Ali Khan on images and you will see them all.This photo was taken afew months before he died in1878.You should be aware that photography came to india in 1844 thats 6 yrs after the death of Ranjit Singh.If you need the names of his two generals standing behind him then i can provide them.They are with him in every photo including a historic one with the Panjab Chiefs and Lord Mayo in Ambala in 1869.Kindly refrain from misleading the Sikh community

Got in email from Muhammed Ali Khan