Love Marriages

J@tti

..Majajan..
depends...
i think though... arranged are more successful

Why?

At least in a love marriage you know what you are getting yourself into - Arranged marriage is a blind deal

Both fail

In arranged marriage you can blame your parents if things don't go right - in love marriage you take the blame - that's the only difference

To me, arranged marriages have always felt like a bussiness deal - oh your boy is an enginner, my girl is a doctor .. oh you have so much bank balance - we are pretty close.. oh you are same religion.. and same caste.. oh boy, this a match made in heaven.. let's get our kids engaged and married next week.

Royal_Punjaban

»»K@mli!««
Why?

At least in a love marriage you know what you are getting yourself into - Arranged marriage is a blind deal

Both fail

In arranged marriage you can blame your parents if things don't go right - in love marriage you take the blame - that's the only difference

To me, arranged marriages have always felt like a bussiness deal - oh your boy is an enginner, my girl is a doctor .. oh you have so much bank balance - we are pretty close.. oh you are same religion.. and same caste.. oh boy, this a match made in heaven.. let's get our kids engaged and married next week.
:roll :roll :roll
absolutely right,,,,i agree......in arrange marriages...these things are counted,,,,,no matter that after marriage both can live happily....no guaranty .....ya just one thing parents feel satisfied nd happy....coz they marry there loved one to whom,where they want..........:)....nd they will alwayz with them in their thick nd thin.....but if there is any prob in love marriage.....they get chance to blame their.....children....:rolleyes:.....
tusi aap viah karwaya na hun bhugto.....jado aasi manah kita si odo thori koi sunda.......:w

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Why?

Both fail

aggree
dove pase aukha aa:anlagda mera te hpna nahi kade inna chakar ch hi:gig
vase midle ch theekaa:an
jaano nature vagara fer bas kara lo:an