Love is over-emphasized

Some1

Focusing on ________
:ani mean girl-boy love :don

its too idealized :an:an

like some ppl portray it as that stage of mental level when u;ve reached purity nd shit :sleepy:sleepy:sleepy:sleepy:sleepy

Discuss. :hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper

hehehehehe i gotta hide yooo :hide:hide:hide:hide

nd wats this shit about all giving .... wth
:crack:crack

dont gimme dat u dont want to be loved nd u dont want something in return :slap:slap

nd da deal dat u can have only 1 love aint possible for all ... every1 doesnt come to forums to discuss ... nd dey dont even care .. 1 gf den nxt den nxt ...nd dey profess their love to all ov dem rolfrolfrolf

This sure is a CRAZY world on CRACK mannn :crack:crack:crack

k. im dun :dan:dan:dan:dan:yum:yum:yum :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool

J@tti

..Majajan..
Just because you had a bad experience, it does not mean you go around saying things like that. It is just a relationship where people care for each other. And the way you meet, be it through internet or any other medium, is not important. Only thing that matters is feelings. It's funny when people who are online most of their day call internet fake. It's just a mode of communication ( + many other aspects)

And please try not to use too much slang.

neil

W@TNO DOOR
hmm.. people are online most of the time, coz its a mode of communication. that is acceptable, but they AINT looking for love relationships. :sleepy

Some1

Focusing on ________
haha i knew that was coming .. but seems like u dint know me b4 my bad experience did ya ? i had the same views b4 my experience too :sleepy

and do u think im talking from personal experience ... lol no

friends' too .. overall .. juss general ...what i've heard ppl discuss

i neva said luv is bullshit .. but its over-emphasized

moreover is i was jackass serious i wuldnt post this thread in JUNK and GRAVEYARD :sleepy

Some1

Focusing on ________
and what slang ... dat 1 word ..werd ? gee i think i explained it to every1

and online mosta da time ... yeah ... i live an e-life .. i have an e-family

and i got nothing else to pass my time other than reading stuff and being online so that's all i do

no relation :sleepy

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:
Just because you had a bad experience, it does not mean you go around saying things like that. It is just a relationship where people care for each other. And the way you meet, be it through internet or any other medium, is not important. Only thing that matters is feelings. It's funny when people who are online most of their day call internet fake. It's just a mode of communication ( + many other aspects)

And please try not to use too much slang.

ne believe me u dont wan me to give u proof of how how its fake

i wanna keep my mouth shut on its fakeness :squint:squint:squint:squint:squint

and i dont get it i juss talked about luv in general

whereva u dragged otha things from in :an:an:an:an:an

J@tti

..Majajan..
lols.. Forget about the internet part :gig :gig And as far as multiple relationships are concerned, who said people in relationship are always in love with each other, many relationships are based on infatuations, and people who say love just happens once are the ones that have finally found their love.

JaY said:
like some ppl portray it as that stage of mental level when u;ve reached purity nd shit :sleepy:sleepy:sleepy:sleepy:sleepy

I can't stop laughing :mean :mean :mean

JaY said:
nd wats this shit about all giving .... wth
JaY said:

You can look at motherhood to testify this aspect of love.

JaY said:

moreover is i was jackass serious i wuldnt post this thread in JUNK and GRAVEYARD :sleepy

I did not realise it was in junkyard because it showed up under new posts. And that slang thing was not just for this thread for others as well, and there is a slang word in the quoted line. I just find it annoying, thats why I asked you to try not to use it.

neil said:
hmm.. people are online most of the time, coz its a mode of communication. that is acceptable, but they AINT looking for love relationships. :sleepy

You better not comment on anything I write.

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti said:
lols.. Forget about the internet part :gig :gig And as far as multiple relationships are concerned, who said people in relationship are always in love with each other, many relationships are based on infatuations, and people who say love just happens once are the ones that have finally found their love.

dat is some truth u have said there :an:an:an:an finally aale hi kahende ne :hyper:hyper

J@tti said:
I can't stop laughing :mean :mean :mean

yeah ,, its all about laffing :gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

J@tti said:
You can look at motherhood to testify this aspect of love.

arre :slap it says girl-boy love :slap

J@tti said:
I did not realise it was in junkyard because it showed up under new posts. And that slang thing was not just for this thread for others as well, and there is a slang word in the quoted line. I just find it annoying, thats why I asked you to try not to use it.

ohk darling ... :yum:yum:yum:wink:wink:wink:wink

nd yeah its junkyard stuff but i guess worth discussing but still junkyard :hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper

MeHRaM

sadial
bande nu payar-pooor ale chakkran ch painiii ni chahida......chahe E hove te chahe REAL......main bade majnoo dekhe aa...sabb da bura haal aa....mere naal hi rehnde aa 2 ku tan......sale roj bottle chuck liande aa....kehnde aa yaaad nu bhullaun lai launi paindi aa....main kehna hunna v saalio dil nu tan rog laee baithe hi o kitte lungs na khraab krva leo !!!!!!!!!! krazzzy lok......patta ni ki baanu janta da????????

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
well, i dunno wat to say here, its everyone's individual expreince. There are people out there who met thru internet and got married and are lliving together, may be they were looking for a serious relationship online, may they were not, But they found someone they could vibe with. Thats wat happens thru newspaper matrimonials too. And yes there are all kinds of people out there, true and fake, Some people end up in relationship coz they emotionally get attached to the other person and want to bring it to real life, and then there are people who just wanna flirt. All these scenarios are possible both online and offlines too, its a diff thing that its easy online coz people can be fake, have fake IDs, can tell fake names and just flirt easy. BUT not everyone is fake again. And one thing said in the initial post, my personal experience no matta how much i be in luv with someone, Love can be a stage where the search in one aspect of your life is over, But falling in love dont mean u have conquered the whole world, and u have reached the max of maturity and purity....people do dumb things to their extremes in love. Reaching purity is a totally diff subject, jo banda rabb de banaye hoye har insaan nu pyar karda chahe koi kiven da vi hove, usnu rabb da roop dikhe doojeya ch, burayo to door rahe, awdi life diya choices chungiya banave (u prefer watching I love Lucy over some crap on MTV thats a level of cleanness no matta how old are u 10 or 20)...purity is diff thing. I think what u meant here is loyalty...which cud be purity if u are faithful to ur partner. And if u are bitiching around with 10 more guys and say i m in love, that aint no purity....(sorry if i said anything wrong)

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
pyar nu aina vi bura na banao, sacha pyar rabb di khudayi vaang sacha vi ho sakda....pyar dhang chajj de tareeke naal vi keeta ja sakda, sab consequences nu soch samjh ke, eho jehe majnoo jehre shraab ch zindagi rolde ne pehla awda time kuriya de piche gere laa laa ke khraab karde ne .... pyar ch tusi apni padhai, apna kamm, har cheej normally rakh ke ik dooje de bahut chaunge dost vi ta ban sakde o...............