Lo bai ehda v jawab dedo .........

moreover r u sure its true love

love that's based on only looks, maybe observable behaviour or what u've heard about the person u love ....

it appears to me fascination, attraction, obsession wid thinking about him/her

love is what is between 2 people ... a 1-sided love exists but i think only when u knw the person nd r wid him/her as frenz or sumthing

i hope u get my point

aha attraction dil toran aali hundi ae .. kyonki the other person doesnt feel that for u while ur heart's aching for that person .. but the other person doesnt get why cuz they dont even know u that well .. havent been with u

what u want is the other person to give a chance to show them that u luv them immensely but what the other person thinks is that they dont like u so y give a chance ? but depending on the situation and on the girl/boy they might give u a chance but u styll dont know if u 2 will get together or r compatible personality wise .. 2 docile seeming people might still not get along due to differences in opinion ....

disappointing ? yes its called reality check

highly probable initially is only friendship .. how can a person step into a relationship not even knowing the other person that well ... just HOW ? based on ur looks ? ur rich daddy ? :roll :roll lol :an

sosomehow become flirty friends and then make her/him like u somehow .. make 'em laugh ... love themmmm ... nd then propose ...

y i say flirty friends is because u dont want to give them the excuse OH V r gud frenz lets not spoil our friendship :roll :roll

then they r 2 options:
1. they like some1 else already
2. they might fall for u

:an

Ps: stay optimistic but also real :y

so true jess........ :hug

main vekheya baki janta aapne sawal puchi jandi ta ik sawal mere dil ch v hai .... so kirpa karke aapne keemti vichar jarur deo......

suppose karo tohanu koi(male / female) propose kare.... te u dont know much bout him/her... bas tohanu ehna pata ki oh tohanu pichle 2-3 saal to like kardi aa... te oh kehndi/kehnda ki tohanu sacha pyar kardi/karda....so wat vl be ur answer , te wat u vl u do?

hmmmm.....dream world te practical life ch bhaut fark hai.....nd i think if u r sure that the person likes u from 2-3 yrs....taan u must think ke kadi tuhade te vi eh circumstances aa sakde hain.....that u like sum1 like anythin.so according to me..b nice to that person.....tel the person truely ke..."i dont know much abt ya but surely believe that v can b gud frds!"

b frds wid that person..nd if thats the rite person....god wil definately give u a sign ke yes this the one..u were luking for!.....

neva hurt the person who truely value u!

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
thnx jina ne v vichar dase aapne.... par hale v doubt ja reh geya ..
ik passe eve lagda ki someone like u ur lucky te ik passe ki u dont know him/her...:chew

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
2-3 saal ton sachi pyaar kerdi hai taan.,,,,its kinda impressive...aint it :thinking but.,....if u don't like her then don't go for the relationship.....though it will be hard to hurt the girl (lol, i kinda have weird feelings tht some girl has proposed u :p kon hai dhanne :D)....hmm prolly try to make her understand if u will choose not to be in the relationship....,te je already pasand hai....fer taan ithe puchhan di ki lorh pai si :D

pink puma

Elite
dhane lambe chakran ch na pe..

chaar peg laaa tera dmaaag ape chalun..

sare swaalan de jwaab ape miljunge ..

leh guri what great advice, peg naal sab kuch teek ho jaanda? :roll :roll :roll

jeh saareh savaal sharaab choun mil jaandeh fer saari duniyan deh problems kyon nahi solve hundiyan? hehehe