Liz Hurley separates from Arun Nayar!

chief

Prime VIP

The three-year-old marriage is over

English actress Elizabeth Hurley, who just made headlines after she was clicked cozying up with Australian cricketer Shane Warne, has confirmed that her marriage with Indian business tycoon Arun Nayar is over.

Liz confirmed the news on her Twitter page.

“Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this,” she posted on the networking site.

British tabloid The News of the World carried a shocking report on Sunday claiming that Liz was cheating on Arun by having a secret affair with Shane Warne. In fact, the tabloid claimed that Liz spent two nights with Warne at his suite in a London hotel.

Meanwhile, The Mirror says that Liz is ‘madly in love’ with the 41-year-old Aussie. Even Warne is said to be ‘mesmerized’ by Liz.

Warne has also posted a message on his website saying that his marriage with wife Simone has ended.

“Sadly and unfortunately, Simone and I split up a while ago, our close friends and family were informed at that time. It is a private matter so we did not make it public. We remain friends and will continue to be good parents,” Warne wrote.