LINE Messenger offers free talk time to Indian users

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Line-Messenger-Free-Talk-Time.jpg

LINE Corporation has introduced a new offer to users of messaging app LINE that lets them enjoy free talk time worth Rs. 50 to all its users in India. To redeem the talk time on the mobile phone, users need to download the LINE Characters in Love sticker pack and send stickers to five LINE friends. This offer is available for both prepaid and post-paid users on platforms such as iOS, Android and BlackBerry, but not available for Windows Phone.

LINE partnered with Groupon India to offer exclusive weekly deals for LINE users. It aims to become a brand intended for enhancing mobile-app experience. Last year Hike messenger offered free talk time rewards for new signup and invites.

Here is the procedure to get free talk time.

Download LINE Characters in Love sticker pack
Send these stickers to 5 friends
Tap to register to redeem free talk time
This offer is only available for Indian users with mobile number registered on LINE. You can claim free talk time only on one phone number. This limited period offer is only available for 14 days (24th March to 6th April, 2014).

Commenting on the new offer, Daman Soni, Head of India Business Development, LINE, said,

LINE is well on its way to becoming the most preferred social communications application in India. The download numbers are on a constant upsurge and are engaging with a far greater number of users now. We are passionate about conversations and introducing Free Talk Time (FTT) would give LINE users another reason to connect with friends.

Note - Worked Fine for Me! Got Free Recharge ;)

Yar mere frnd da ho gya c.bt mera recge ho ni reha mai stikr v send kite 5 frndz nu

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

DBF

Mad
me recently line paya c.. te eh rchrge ali offer me ignore kerti c.. but hun try kita tan peli war ch hogya :p

You are now eligible to receive FREE TALK TIME!
You will receive the FREE TALK TIME link on 7th April on this channel (LINE India Official Account).

Keep using LINE actively till then!
Aaa ki aunda va vr

You are now eligible to receive FREE TALK TIME!
You will receive the FREE TALK TIME link on 7th April on this channel (LINE India Official Account).

Keep using LINE actively till then!
Aaa ki aunda va vr

mere v same ahi aa reha .... HuNE KI BANU GarEEBAN DA ? :brush
6 tareek tak offer available hai, link sala 7aprl nu aana :(
minu lgda april fool bna gye LINE wale :( :nerd