Lindsay Lohan's 911 call released

Lily

B.R
Staff member
449700428.jpg
A rehabilitation worker told a 911 dispatcher that she ordered Lindsay Lohan to pack her bags and leave the Betty Ford Centre after the actress hit her during a December argument, according to a recording of the call released on Friday.

The six-minute call started with a chaotic exchange between Lohan and the worker, Dawn Holland, arguing over control of the phone at the facility in Palm Desert.

Later, Holland told the dispatcher she wanted to press charges.

"I have a problem because Lindsay Lohan pushed me and hit me with the phone while I was trying to talk to you," Holland said on the recording.

A phone message for Lohan's attorney, Shawn Holley, seeking comment on the recording was not immediately returned on Friday.

At one point during the call, Lohan told the dispatcher she had never seen Holland before.

"She's freaking me out," Lohan said when she was able to get on the phone.

Commotion was then heard before Holland returned to the line. "Lindsay, you need to pack your [expletive]," Holland told the actress. "Cause now I'm getting ready to file charges on you."

Lohan then asked Holland pointedly, "What, you want money?"

Holland said no and told Lohan she wanted to be treated with respect, By that point, the two women were yelling at one another and the audio became garbled.

[/img][/COLOR]