Letter to Yashraj Films (Dil Bole Hadippa)

^^ Ppl really dont get inspired thru movies.((the candle march at india gate during jessica lal case???..RDB impact :zzz))........ thing is Why cant they have any REAL sardar playing the lead role if they Truly love Punjab So much?????..thers so much talent in Punjab also..y alws Shahrukh????

and more thing ,,y dont they get any south indian, kashmiri, pahadi culture On Display in their films???

nice post amlan...chuk chul phatey.:so

i have the same question......they love punjabi culture but no the people?...:o m sure something is missing...:chew

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Yesterday..... after getting bored no ends by two black and white classics, I was watching a latest Hindi movie:pop 'Life partner :zzz' for some change. It was pretty good :d pretty good to laugh at I mean. I like such movies...:lol

Once 1 of the few intelligent ppl I noe........ my school geography teacher, told us that movies like this, you know Jai Santoshi Ma, Pyaasi Naagin nd all are made to convert black money into white money............ They arrange outdoor shootings nd all, show an average budget on paper, the movie bombs, and the returns, little what so ever, become white, as white as the holy dhoti:lol

To be truthful, I was not disappointed with that explanation, for I hoped that there must be another explanation except - Indian film makers are dumb, which I hear often in college :bak

ok now serious stuff ....Here at college most of us follow at least half a dozen American soaps...:zzz Most of them are crap :eek:, I have bin told (((and learnt))), but after all we have to do something. Once 1 of my friendz was watching 'Byomkesh Bakshi', and he was laughed at ?? :k

Disgusting, I was a fan of that one when I was a kid. He was laughed at because Indians think that Indians are dumb, .......we can't make good movies and soaps. Granted that there are nt many intelligent movies and soaps around but then there are reasons for that.
For one, every one in India with an IQ above 50 or so is forced to go for engineering, medical, management or you know something 'respectable'. That's the way India works. After all, it took an architect to write 'The god of small things' :w.