Letter of Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara (Babbar)

Ik Oaankaar
Sri Akaal Sahai
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

The cowardly act of RSS aligned Hindu Suraksha Samiti goons of attacking me on 11th November 2011 at 11.30 am in Chandigarh Courts was actually a big blunder they committed while living in a fancy world of theirs.

I want to clear up this thing that Sikh Nation has never beeen a nation of Cowards instead its RSS and Hindu Suraksha Samiti people who live in a ‘’Heaven of Cowards’’. The people who attacked me and their masters (RSS) should have read Sikh History before attacking me , and they would have known that whoever has attacked Sikhs and Sikh Nation till today has been given a proper answer and taught a lesson till today and also they should have read their own history till today (full of failures).

I invite these thankless people once more to attack me and we will show them what we do to them. I don’t need this so-called fake security because I know very well that these Hindu Suraksha Samiti goons supported by RSS attacked me with complete support of Chandigarh Police, so Chandigarh police was also part of this attack. Although these cowards attacked me thinking I’m bonded in chains but with Divine and endless Grace of My Satguru , these attackers got their reply.

I ASSURE MY BRAVE SIKH NATION THAT WITH KIRPA OF OUR FATHER SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ, WE’LL NEVER LET OUR PANTH HEAD IT’S HANG IN SHAME.

Only intention of these coward attackers and their master RSS was that L K Advani’s Yatra which was to enter Punjab following day should be started with an attack on Sikhs so that Sikh Nation could be given out the message that if they didn’t’ accept slavery of Hindus, they will have to face all this brutal attacks.

I thank my Kaum (nation), especially Sikh youth who have always supported me and stood by my side and on day of attack stood by me despite police officers swearing at them and insulting them. I fully understand the feeling and emotions of these brothers, mothers, sisters and my elders and I request entire Khalsa Panth to keep these Feelings (of freedom and honour) ALIVE.

We have never kept relations with shores
Our Ships have always faced storms in Oceans.

Daas- Jagtar Singh Hawara
Imprisoned at- Tihar Jail, Delhi

15-11-2011