Letter From Australia

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
thanx for sharing....saade gurdwara sahib vi ik jewish lady converted hai...i respect all other religions and dont support much of the conversion that some other religions impose on others...but we dont even convince people, force karna ta door di gall hai, but it feels so good that we have the thing that motivates them to follow ours....Waheguru sabna te mehar karan !

full_taur

Angel_Eyes said:
thanx for sharing....saade gurdwara sahib vi ik jewish lady converted hai...i respect all other religions and dont support much of the conversion that some other religions impose on others...but we dont even convince people, force karna ta door di gall hai, but it feels so good that we have the thing that motivates them to follow ours....Waheguru sabna te mehar karan !

yeah thats a main thing.. that sikhs ya fir anyone never tries to convert anyone and never ever does anys ort of conversion.Infact our Guru's have laid down there lives for other religions!!! I tried, but i didnt follow such things in other religions.. and thats why Sikhism is great!!!

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
thnx fo sharin harjinder.....anandpur sahib ik tournament hunda...othe miri piri academy de bache gatka khedde hunde aa...maza ajanda ona nu dekh k.......