Lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon 2017 offers 15.5 hours of battery life

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 2017 offers 15.5 Hours of Battery Life – Lenovo at CES 2017, has unveiled the 5th generation of Lenovo premium business laptop – Thinkpad X1 Carbon. The new Thinkpad X1 Carbon gets better and more futuristic. Lenovo has made it thinner and more light compared to the last year iteration. The first Thinkpad was launched 25 years back and the X1 carbon is the epitome of business laptops.

Though the biggest change is a low Bezel display which makes it a true rival to the Dell XPS 13. The Thinkpad X1 Carbon now comes with the Core i5 and Core i7, Intel 7th gen processor (Kaby Lake U series). The sleek laptop now weighs just 1.13 kg compared to 1.2 Kg on the last years model.

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 2017 offers 15.5 Hours of Battery Life

ThinkpadCarbonX12017image-1.jpg

The immaculate carbon fiber build ensures greater portability and lighter weight.

The new think pad will be available in the black as well as silver color options apart from the conventional black. The laptop fits a 14 inch diagonal display in a 13 inch form factor, reducing the overall size of the machine too.

The laptop comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE modem for connectivity. The Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon boasts of a 15.5 hours of battery life, as claimed by Lenovo. If we get over 10 hours of battery life, I would be ecstatic.

The Laptop comes with thunderbolt 3 port as well as have the USB A and USB Type C port. The Laptop comes with a charger that uses fast charging technology and charges by means of USB Type C port.

The Lenovo X1 Carbon starts shipping in February 2017 and will cost $1349 in the US market. India pricing can be a different story as currently only model available in India starts at Rs. 1,20,000. Lenovo has also launched the new gaming laptops Legion Y720 and Y520.