Leave a Note

J@tti

..Majajan..
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
aaha arcade kee aa?????????:ques :ques :ques

It's a games section. You can beat previous scores set by other UNPians and be a champ :scholar Hope you enjoy it :wa

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
it gives me dis message

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
n hw to use dis media tag?????

Media tag is to Run any kind of media in thread. Lets say your Audio Mp3's, Video Files, any flash file or any Image file.

just Write the direct link to the file and then wrap it with tags or by selecting the whole link then press the Blue M Button available in the toolbar available when you post a thread or post.

it should look like this.(Widout " ")

"["MEDIA]http://www.yourlink.com/song.mp3[/MEDIA"]"

This will play MP3 file directly in thread :)

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
**The Ominous** said:
Media tag is to Run any kind of media in thread. Lets say your Audio Mp3's, Video Files, any flash file or any Image file.

just Write the direct link to the file and then wrap it with tags or by selecting the whole link then press the Blue M Button available in the toolbar available when you post a thread or post.

it should look like this.(Widout " ")

"["MEDIA]http://www.yourlink.com/song.mp3[/MEDIA"]"

This will play MP3 file directly in thread :)

so in otha wrds have to upload say a song on say maybe rapidshare n den use media tags to upload it hr.......rite?????????

tried it once buh it didnt wrk

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
rapidshare,megaupload wont work... u need direct link to your file,

means "www.anything.com/urgana.mp3" should play in your media player only then it will play here

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Mere khyaal naal apne kol diff section hai Request te Download vaste.:ch

Eh Feedback thread si..... So kirpa kar ke thoda jeha dhyaan rakho :y

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
**The Ominous** said:
Mere khyaal naal apne kol diff section hai Request te Download vaste.:ch

Eh Feedback thread si..... So kirpa kar ke thoda jeha dhyaan rakho :y
If you have any concerns or specific comments, feel free to leave

i wasnt requestin nethin........dat was a concern dat i had to knw how to use da media tag....n i guess we cud pen down concerns:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy