Late TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend booked in molestation case

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
rahulstoryfb_urgent_091416102441-1.jpg

Controversies seem to be following Rahul Raj Singh, who was the boyfriend of late TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee, wherever he goes. In a fresh incident, a case has been registered against Rahul for molesting a south Indian actress at a hotel in Oshiwara in northern Mumbai on Sunday. The incident has been caught on CCTV cameras and cops are going through the footage for further investigation.

While Rahul and his female friend have been booked for assaulting and molesting a 21-year-old south Indian actress and her male friend, a counter FIR has been filed by Rahul and his friend against the duo.

'RAHUL WAS DRUNK, MISBEHAVED'
The incident took place on Sunday night at the Bora Bora restaurant in Andheri West where Rahul and his friend had gone for dinner and a drink. The South Indian actress was dining with her male friend at the same hotel, according to police sources.

The actress in her statement to the police said, "Rahul seemed to be completely in an inebriated state. At around 12.30 am when we were entering the restaurant, Rahul got furious after seeing us. He walked up to us and got into a heated exchange with my friend and then started hitting him. When I intervened to stop Rahul, he abused and attacked me. Even Rahul's female friend at the restaurant misbehaved with me and justified Rahul's boorish behaviour."

POLICE COMPLAINT FILED

The woman in her police complaint said, "Later, Rahul said that I have handled many women like you. Even in the Pratyusha case, police could not find anything against me. What you can do, you are nothing."
Later, the south Indian actress, along with her male friend, went to Amboli police station and filed an FIR against Rahul and his female friend. Rahul and his friend too filed a counter FIR against the south Indian actress.

According to sources, Rahul had come to a producer's Andheri west office with some project a few weeks ago. Since the producer was busy with another project, he asked Rahul to come and see him later. Considering this a slight, Rahul refused to leave the producer's office, started smoking there and got into an argument with him. Rahul created the whole ruckus at the restaurant to take revenge against the producer in retaliation against the latter's not heeding Rahul's project in their meeting."
Sources said that Rahul was completely drunk at the time of the incident. He could barely walk. A police officer from Amboli police station said, "We have filed a cross case under section 354, 509, 504 and 34 of the IPC. We will verify the CCTV footage and take statements in the case. Further investigation is on in the matter before any arrests are made."