Lady Gaga on travelling to outer and inner space

Lily

B.R
Staff member
4222155566.jpg
Who else but Lady Gaga could utter such a phrase and still be taken seriously?

“I want to challenge myself to come up with something that will not only bring everyone together but will also have a message of love that blasts into the beyond,” she says in the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar, referring to her planned one-song performance on a Virgin Galactic flight, which was announced back in November.

The 27-year-old singer will be auctioning off her plus-one seat on the space plane to raise money for her Born This Way Foundation, and she envisions a future in which she’s like Oprah Winfrey or Melinda Gates, making money so she can give to others.

Still, it hasn’t been all sky-high happiness and generosity for Lady Gaga: At the end of last year she went through a bad bout of depression, she told the mag.

“I felt very taken advantage of by people I trusted,” she said. “I asked my mother, “I work so hard. I never stop. I never say no. Why doesn’t this person love me, Mum? Why was this person willing to hurt me to help themselves? Why wasn’t I enough? Why is money more important than me? She reminded me to forgive others for not seeing God where I see it. I see God in my fans.”

Her mother, she said, helped her understand her own feelings, and she was able to pull from herself out of her depression come the new year.

“I really felt like I was dying — my light completely out. I said to myself, ‘Whatever is left in there, even just one light molecule, you will find it and make it multiply...’ Depression doesn’t take away your talents — it just makes them harder to find. But I always find it. I learned that my sadness never destroyed what was great about me. You just have to go back to that greatness, find that one little light that’s left.

“I’m lucky I found one little glimmer stored away.”
[/img][/COLOR]