neil

W@TNO DOOR
Re: Kuch Lawaj Usdi Jubani!

Pyaar karan da faida ta
Je do dilan vich khich hove

Dost bhaavein kinne vi door hon
Galaan do matlab ikk hove

bahut ache

thanks for the call guri, tere naal gallan karke bahut khushi hoyee mitra.
god bless you.:kh

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
Re: Kuch Lawaj Usdi Jubani!

neil said:
Pyaar karan da faida ta
Je do dilan vich khich hove

Dost bhaavein kinne vi door hon
Galaan do matlab ikk hove

bahut ache

thanks for the call guri, tere naal gallan karke bahut khushi hoyee mitra.
god bless you.:kh
Koi chakar ni 22....thku di koi gal ni,,,,same here hain....:gig :gig

J@tti

..Majajan..
MaRjAnA said:
:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy Practical life is totally diff:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy

It's just how you see life; your perception is the only important thing. There is a lot of hatred, deceit in the world but there is also a lot of love, beauty and humanity, what you want to see is your choice.

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
J@tti said:
It's just how you see life; your perception is the only important thing. There is a lot of hatred, deceit in the world but there is also a lot of love, beauty and humanity, what you want to see is your choice.
Ya I agree
But dont u thk that there are 2 worlds ,,,college tim and after taht..so many ppl(esp girls)dont tak that thing seriously,,i mean at that time they dont thk ki what there commintment r going to bring....then after college lif the REAL life starts then,,,,dad is not ready,eh panga eh bla bla.... then why the hell they dont think abt this thing before,,ya itz too diff for girls bt itz diff for boys too,,,EH majburri nahin hundi kuriya di ITZ NON maturity ya u can say bachpana hunda ...:sleepy Aaj mai lagda jayda bol gaya:an

J@tti

..Majajan..
MaRjAnA said:
Ya I agree
But dont u thk that there are 2 worlds ,,,college tim and after taht..so many ppl(esp girls)dont tak that thing seriously,,i mean at that time they dont thk ki what there commintment r going to bring....then after college lif the REAL life starts then,,,,dad is not ready,eh panga eh bla bla.... then why the hell they dont think abt this thing before,,ya itz too diff for girls bt itz diff for boys too,,,EH majburri nahin hundi kuriya di ITZ NON maturity ya u can say bachpana hunda ...:sleepy Aaj mai lagda jayda bol gaya:an

It is commonly said that you 'fall' in love because you don't have control over it. You can't always foresee the problems you are going to face, you have a hope that things will turn out to be fine, which does not always happen. You run into problems due to family differences and bla bla.. it is said that you have to struggle to achieve something worthwhile:an

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
J@tti said:
It is commonly said that you 'fall' in love because you don't have control over it. You can't always foresee the problems you are going to face, you have a hope that things will turn out to be fine, which does not always happen. You run into problems due to family differences and bla bla.. it is said that you have to struggle to achieve something worthwhile:an
Par prob nu banda face ta karre je naal da person naal hove ,,Itz not mah only case but 4 of em,,,,har case ch girls....cant tell u:saw te reg fall in love ya par eh appe hunda par kuch banda dimag toh kam lenda e,,,if he/she dont then ki kava fer mai:slap
MAH point is that >>
Kuriya katto Stand nahin lendiyan???
Dont say itz diff for girls,,,munde begane nahin hunde oh v jaddo gahr diyan aage stand lende ne,,,if they cant hav so courage then fer why they start luv shuv stuff,,,,:saw

J@tti

..Majajan..
MaRjAnA said:
Par prob nu banda face ta karre je naal da person naal hove ,,Itz not mah only case but 4 of em,,,,har case ch girls....cant tell u:saw te reg fall in love ya par eh appe hunda par kuch banda dimag toh kam lenda e,,,if he/she dont then ki kava fer mai:slap
MAH point is that >>
Kuriya katto Stand nahin lendiyan???
Dont say itz diff for girls,,,munde begane nahin hunde oh v jaddo gahr diyan aage stand lende ne,,,if they cant hav so courage then fer why they start luv shuv stuff,,,,:saw

I guess it's easier to emotionally blackmail girls :an Going against parents takes a lot more than just courage and har kudi nu lagda ke udde parents manjunge.. jad nahi mande fer if you have to pick between your parents and your love.. You can't fully justify either choice, so it's individual's decision, which could vary depending on the situtation, reasons behind parents hostility.. and ofcourse person's choice.

J@tti

..Majajan..
MaRjAnA said:
There's the point!
LAGDA...They dont make it sure at that point!

There is always a hope and you can't really control your feelings for too long.. If you have feelings, you will see hope no matter what.. you would atleast want to try to make things work

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
J@tti said:
There is always a hope and you can't really control your feelings for too long.. If you have feelings, you will see hope no matter what.. you would atleast want to try to make things work
Dont guys hav feeling(s).???...Dont they take stand (not against)in front of parents:an

J@tti

..Majajan..
MaRjAnA said:
Dont guys hav feeling(s).???...Dont they take stand (not against)in front of parents:an

I 'm sure that girls who have true feelings do take stand in front of their parents.. but when parents don't understand.. and resist the relationship.. then you have to make a choice.. which might differ from the guy's choice.

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
J@tti said:
I 'm sure that girls who have true feelings do take stand in front of their parents.. but when parents don't understand.. and resist the relationship.. then you have to make a choice.. which might differ from the guy's choice.
But some girls dont even dare to talk to there parents!Just back up due to fear:an :an Even though there parents know abt the guy not abt relationship..thzt mah case,,fer jatt nu gussa aa gaya:gig aage eh sab:wink