kissing.........

lovable_mani

got my love
kisses
Kissing is probably the most physically romantic two people can get. There really is no wrong way to
kiss. The thing to remember is that everybody kisses differently and different people prefer different ways
of kissing. Some people, believe it or not, are appalled at the idea of French Kissing or using your tongue
while you kiss. While others can’t imagine kissing without using your tongue. The thing is to try kissing
that person a few times before deciding how you and your partner prefer kissing and to get used to the
way that person kisses.
A first kiss should always be done while the two of you are alone. This will help to avoid any
unnecessary nervousness and embarrassing situations. The best type of kiss is one that uses different
variations, such as starting with a small kiss, working into a French kiss, maybe sucking on your
partner’s upper or lower lip, then trying the other two types. And don’t just leave kisses to the lips. Kiss
their cheeks, their chin or their eyelids. This can be very seductive and romantic.
The perfect kiss is one that is done with someone you really care about. There is more caring and
sincerity in a kiss with someone special than with someone you hardly know, although a really good kiss
can certainly bring two people closer together.
A lot of people is in the fear of kissing someone. The best remedy is…not kiss that person right away.
Wait until an attraction builds between the two of you and a romantic situation evolves. Go out with the
person a couple of times before having that first kiss.

KISSING BASICS:

There are so many different ways to kiss. The two main
basic ones are close-mouthed kissing and French kissing. French
kissing involves an open mouth and with tongue, while closemouthed
kissing is pretty self-explanatory. We thought it would be
easier for first-time kissers if they knew at least the kissing basics
before they try to approach other kisses, such as French kissing.
Great Breath - This is very important. Make sure you brush your
teeth before going out on your date. There is nothing worse than
kissing someone with bad breath. If your date consists of having
something to eat before the actual kiss, make sure you have a mint
on hand to take right after you finish eating. Don’t take the mint just
before the kiss or chew on gum. You don’t want to have something
in your mouth when you kiss.

Moist Lips - You want your lips to be slightly moist when you kiss.
Run your tongue over your lips once before you kiss. Don’t wear lip
gloss because that tends to make the kiss too gooey. And don’t
wear a lot of lipstick unless you want your partner to wear it too after the kiss. Slightly moist lips makes it
easier to move your lips over your partner’s and gives both you and your partner a more pleasant
experience

Positioning - Stand close to your partner. As the two of you move closer
together tilt your head slightly to one side. If you don’t, don’t worry about it.Your partner will still tilt their head slightly so your lips meet on a slight angle or they will kiss you straight on. If you can see which way your partner’s head is tilting, tilt your head slightly in the opposite direction.
Close Eyes - Just before your lips meet, close your eyes. Some people prefer to leave their eyes open during the kiss. But until you know what your partner prefers, it is best to close your eyes. Kissing with your eyes open, looking into one another’s eyes while you kiss, can be very erotic and some people find it quite enjoyable. You may want to try kissing this way once you’re more comfortable kissing your partner.

Open Lips - Open your mouth slightly and place your lips over your
partner’s lips. Do not hold your breath! Breathe through your nose. As your
lips meet, press them gently over your partner’s. You may wish to move
your lips in a slow, circular motion or just leave them still over your
partners.

Closed Lips - This is like the type of kiss you’d give your grandma or aunt.
Instead of opening your mouth when your lips meet, keep them closed. Thi
s is also a good way of letting your partner know this is as far as it goes. It also makes a great hello/goodbye
kiss or a great first time kiss if you’re nervous.

Hands - There are many ways you can use your hands during a kiss. The most popular way is to put one
hand on your partner’s waist and the other one against the middle of their back. Other ways to use your
hands are to cup your partner’s face in your hands (very romantic!), put them
around your partner’s neck, put them around their waist, hold your partner’s
upper or lower arms gently, run your finger’s through their hair, or just hold
their hands in yours.
And there you have it, the basics of kissing! When you try to put them all
together in your mind it makes it seem like kissing is very difficult. But when
you actually apply them in real life it’s quite easy. Kissing is a natural
response to show affection for someone and if done with someone you really
care about it will feel totally natural.

DO’S AND DON’TS
Don’ts
Don’t use too much tongue.
Don’t mash your lips against your partner’s.
Don’t look terrified when the other person approaches you for a kiss.
Do not talk about a first kiss with the person you’re going to kiss for
the first time. This will ruin the excitement and may turn down
expectations.
Don’t salivate all over your partner while kissing.
Don’t just let your partner do all the work during the kiss.
Don’t eat garlic or other harsh foods before a kiss.
Don’t remain emotionless after the kiss.
Don’t wait until the 20th date to kiss her/him.
Don’t open your mouth so wide that it feels like you are sucking the
other person in.
Don’t have the first kiss with someone in public in front of others.

Do’s
Only use enough tongue to feel the other person’s tongue.
Be gentle with the first kiss.
Smile after you kiss. Or in the least laugh or giggle to show some
emotion.
Swallow periodically during the kiss.
Participate in the kiss.
Make sure your breath is fresh by either brushing your teeth or
having a mint or piece of gum.
It is OK to kiss someone on the first date. And if not the first date
at least during the second.
Always make sure the first kiss is when the two of you are alone.
WHERE TO KISS AND WHAT IT MEANS:
KISS on the hand means: FRIENDSHIP.
KISS on the nose means: YOU’RE CUTE.
KISS on the cheek means: I NEED YOU.
KISS on the neck means: I WANT YOU.
KISS on the lips means: I LOVE YOU.
Kissing with eyes closed means: I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU.
Kissing with eyes opened means: I’M WATCHING WHERE YOUR HANDS ARE GOING.
The military KISS means ..... "Keep It Simple Stupid".
Stolen Kisses ARE THE SWEETEST! (Always want to return it)
Morale of the story is ... It’s not WHO you are KISSING but WHERE you’re KISSING that matters

Other signs ................Often thinking of you means: I CARE FOR YOU
Holding hands means: I LIKE YOU
Looking into the eyes means: DO YOU LOVE ME?
Squeezing fingertips means: I WANT A KISS
Leaning on the shoulder means: COMFORT ME
Getting occasional short hugs: I MISS YOU
Biting lips means: I AM JEALOUS
Winking at you means: I WANT TO GO WITH YOU
Playing with your hair means: I ADORE YOU
Stepping on toes means: I HATE YOU
Getting hit in "very painful places": I REALLY HATE YOU
Dreaming of you at night: YOU’RE SOMEONE SPECIAL
Always being with you means: I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Wearing his or her ring means: YOU’RE MINE FOREVER
Often giving you something means: CARE FOR YOU VERY MUCH
Placing hands on shoulder means: GET THE HINT STUPID!!!

FIRST KISS
Everybody is anxious about their first kiss. This is understandable since
anything that is unknown can be scary. We’ve all seen people kiss, either in
movies, TV shows or in real life. But how exactly is it done? How do you get
over the nervousness? Following questions are answered on this page about
The First Kiss. One note, though. In order to experience a truly wonderful first
kiss, it must be done with someone you really care about. Someone whom
you’ve been thinking about day and night. Someone who makes your heart
beat faster. Otherwise it’s just another kiss and that is boring. So do not kiss
someone just to say you’ve been kissed. Kiss someone that really means
something to you.
What is the earliest time for kissing?
I would have to say 13, but only close mouthed kisses. French kissing
shouldn’t be introduced until around 15 or 16.
Will The Other Person Know It’s My First Time?
Not at all. Because everyone has a different style and way of kissing. Also, some people are more into
strong, passionate kisses while others prefer to start off gently. You won’t know what style that person
has until you’ve kissed them a few times, and vice versa. Also, once you’ve kissed someone a few times
your kisses start to meld together, meaning that your styles start to intertwine with one another’s. That
especially happens when one person didn’t realize it was enjoyable to kiss a certain way until they tried it
with that person. So then they change their style to this new technique.
How Do a guy approach The First Kiss?
This can be done in one of two ways. You can either just do it or you can ask/demand a kiss. Asking for
a kiss is gentlemanly but not romantic. After the date is over, when the two of you are alone, tell her
what a good time you had. Then say something like, "Is it OK if I give you a kiss good-bye?" Of course
the other person will know what to expect but it’s not very romantic. But you can demand a kiss. You
can say something like, "I’d like to kiss you goodnight" or something along that line. More appropriate I
believe.
Just doing it is the best and most romantic way of having the first kiss. It shows that you have enough
feelings for that person that you just HAVE to kiss them! The best approach for this is the slow and
gentle approach. You’re standing in front of them as you’re saying good-bye. Then take a step or two
towards them, hold their hands in yours and lean towards them. Then give them a gentle, lingering,
close-mouthed kiss. An even more romantic approach is to cup their face in your hands. This is
extremely exciting when the guy does this to the girl.
Is it Ok for a girl to make the first move?
Most certainly! When the two of you are walking just go ahead
and take his hand. Look at him sweetly when you do this to
check his reaction. Then, when you are ready to say good-bye
just go ahead and give him a kiss.
How Long Should A First Kiss Last?
A first kiss should only last a few moments. Don’t worry about
the exact time. Once your lips have touched the other person’s
lips then give it a few seconds and end the kiss. To end the
kiss just gently close your mouth and pull away gently. If you
get carried away and find that you’ve lost track of time and the
kiss is still continuing then that is OK. As long as the other
person is reciprocating in the kiss the kiss can continue for as
long as you wish.
What would be the best place or way to really get the moment of the first kiss so we can do it for
awhile and not make it short?
A great first kiss should always be when you’re alone with her. A movie theatre is a good place because
it’s dark and people won’t be paying attention. Try to sit near the back, though, for privacy. Somebody
believes that a first kiss should be the good-bye kiss. When you’re dropping her off at her place or saying
good-bye from seeing one another until the next time, ask her if it’s okay if you kiss her. It’s not childish
or geeky to ask a woman that. It’s respectful and kind.
How should we approach a in the time of our first kiss? Like coming up to him/her and kissing
him/her, how should we do it?
Just act naturally. Walk up to him, put your hands on his shoulders or on his upper arms and kiss him.
There shouldn’t be any thought to what is going on. Do what feels comfortable and natural for you. And
you don’t need to start off with a huge, open-mouthed kiss, either. Start with a small one and work your
way up, so to speak.
What to do when our lips meet? Somebody feels
fear of messing up when they are going for their
first kiss with a experience partner.
When your lips meet, just gently press yours against
hers. If you wish, you can move your lips a bit back
and forth against hers or in a small circular motion.
The best type of kiss is when you meet hers at a
slight angle. This gives more opportunities to explore,
it feels nicer, and will give you a chance to French
kiss if you wish.
I’m afraid to kiss my boyfriend because my nose
is too big, and it might get in the way and that
would be embarrassing. What should I do?
You shouldn’t worry about it. Your nose won’t get in
the way because your heads will be slightly tilted so
that the noses won’t bump straight on. And even
people who have small noses bump occasionally so
don’t sweat it. Just enjoy it!
What Type Of Kiss Should We Use The First Time?
It is suggested to start off slowly. You don’t want to scare them away the first time with a lot of tongue
and saliva. You want the kiss to be gentle yet exciting. You can do this by approaching with a closemouthed
kiss or a tongue less kiss. Let the kiss be gentle and let it linger. Let the other person yearn for
more so that they will be in dire need of another kiss from you the next time the two of you are together.
I feel like when I am kissing my boyfriend that I breathe too loud on his cheek. Is that normal?
Yes
How can she tell if he’s ready to kiss her?
The best way to tell if a guy is ready to kiss is by the way he acts around you. If he looks at you when
he’s talking, if you catch him gazing at you, if he acts affectionately around you by holding your hand or
holding you close, then it’s pretty sure that he’s ready to kiss.
How does he find out if she wants to kiss him or not?
The only way to find out if she wants to is to ask. There is nothing wrong with asking her if it’s okay to
kiss her. Actually, it shows that you respect her and her feelings and that you’re thinking about her
interests. You can take a risk and just kiss her and wait for her reaction, but actually asking her is the
safest and most respectful route to take. Good luck and take care.
When kissing a girl, how would I know if the
reason behind the kiss is merely sexual desire
or that she truly loves me? How would I know
the difference between the two types of kisses?
Kissing does not mean you have to be in love with
someone. It could mean that you like them or are
just physically attracted to them. I’m not really sure
if there is a difference between a kiss that is love
felt and one that is not. You can kiss passionately
with someone that you are only physically attracted
to and you can kiss passionately if you are in love. I
would say that someone who kisses you who is in
love with you will want to prolong the kiss. While
someone who is not in love will want the kiss to be
quick and then move onto the next level, which
would be touching.
Is it OK to give her a French Kiss for the first kiss?
We wouldn’t advise it, especially if she’s nervous and maybe she’s never kissed before. What we
recommend is that you start off with a gentle close-mouthed kiss. If that goes well, then you can move
into a French kiss, but it’s not necessary. So don’t feel pressured into giving her a French kiss.
If any body experience French kiss in the first kiss and he/she don’t like it then what he/she do?
If you don’t like French kissing tell him/her! There’s nothing wrong with not liking it. Many people don’t
like it or are not ready for it. Unless you tell him/her he/she is not going to know. The next time he/she
kisses you, after you’ve finished the kiss, let him/her know that you would like to try kissing differently. Be
sincere about it. When he/she asks you how, tell him nicely and calmly how you would like to be kissed.
Don’t get mad or frustrated with him. Communication is the key to a strong and healthy relationship.
How do you know when a girl wants to be French Kissed?
You won’t know unless she uses her tongue first. The best way to approach a French kiss if she hasn’t
first is to kiss her. If her tongue doesn’t enter your mouth to touch your tongue then just move your
tongue between her lips until it touches hers.
What does a guy want when kissing?
Every guy expects something different when they kiss. That is because every guy is an individual and
each guy has his own likes and dislikes when it comes to kissing. It usually takes a few times kissing
with one person before the two of you know how the other person kisses and what they enjoy. You can’t
tell after only one kiss. Everybody kisses differently.

CELEBRITIES FIRST KISS STORIES:
"It was the most disgusting thing in my whole life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my
mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out." - Leonardo Di Caprio
"It was my prom night and it was a complete disaster. I rented a limousine so I could take this beautiful
girl. At the end of the night, I went to kiss her and she responded. I was so nervous that my stomach got
really nauseous. I said, ‘Excuse me’-and threw up all over my shoes and rented tux." - Nicholas Cage"
The first boy I ever kissed was Ronny Howard in the fifth grade. He had real white blond hair and skyblue
eyes. I wrote his name all over my sneakers and on the playground, I used to take off the top part of
my school uniform and chase him around. “– Madonna
"I was about 15 and met her at a party. I suggested we meet at a park the next day. We held hands and
there was a little kissing and sort of fumbling. But once that happened I didn’t really know what to do
next. It was a very clumsy affair." – Sting
"I was in the fourth grade. We made a plan to meet in her garage and kiss. It was like this business deal.
I go right up to her, kiss her. Then I ran home." - Brad Pitt
“I didn’t have my first kiss until I was 14 and had my braces off. I was just getting into hip-hop and I was
totally overdeveloped, had breasts already and was at least two of three feet taller than other kids in my
class. Whenever I was out with my friends, grown men would talk to me and when they asked my age,
I’d say,’13’, and they’d be terrified. I got a kick out of that." - Liv Tyler
"My first kiss was from a boy in second grade. He was really pretty and it was good because there was
this really tough girl there who fancied him too. So she would hang around with me to be near him. That
gave me a good bodyguard. Mind you, I wouldn’t know the boy now if I tripped over him."-Kylie Minogue
"My first real kiss was at a girlfriend’s sweet 16 party. I kissed the most gorgeous boy in high school, the
guy everyone fancied, and I was so overcome, I cried. But he didn’t know I was crying because it was
dark." - Lisa Kudrow
"I was in fifth grade and thought I was in love with a boy named Graham. So we kissed. Then he broke
my heart and told everybody that I was flat-chested and that’s why he didn’t like me anymore." - Reese
Witherspoon
"I was 15 or 16. I had heard about French kissing and thought it was the most disgusting thing in the
whole world. There was only one guy interested in me, and one day he kissed me and it freaked me out
so much I went running over to my friend’s house, so repulsed by it and yet excited because I’d never
been kissed by a man before." - Lucy Liu
"I was 12. His name was Nicky and he had braces. We were in the backyard, and I’m like, you wanna do
it, you wanna do it? Well, okay, let’s do it. And then we did. It was just awful. But then it was darkness,
saliva and tongue." - Charlize Theron
"My first kiss was so bad. It was on the cheek but it was too much. We were at the sixth grade dance,
and we were sitting down outside. I held her hand and she suddenly leaned over and kissed me on the
cheek. I yelled,’ Hey!’, but I didn’t mean to. It just came out, and I said,’ I’m sorry’. Then we didn’t walk for
the rest of the night and the next day I broke up with her." - Freddy Prinze Jr
"I was at this party and I was 11. We were playing truth or dare and I was a nervous wreck. I remember it
was this guy Peter who was from Sweden; he was really really cute. So thankfully he was attractive, but
it was terrifying ’cos there were 15 other people in a semicircle looking at me while I was trying to appear
very experienced. It was pretty traumatizing - and exhilarating." - Claire Danes
"I had my first kiss when I was 12 and the chap I was kissing was 17, so he knew a thing or two. He had
been drinking beer and smoking cigarettes - and it was simply the best taste I think I had ever
encountered at that time." - Emma Thompson

FRENCH KISS:

This is the most popular type of kiss. This involves touching your tongue with your partner’s and it can be
quite a pleasant experience. There are a few tips to create a great French kiss.
Relax - You lips should be relaxed, you body should
be relaxed, otherwise it will be like kissing a dead
fish for the other person. There are only two things
involved in a French kiss: your lips and your
tongue. That’s it!
Open Lips - Your lips should be slightly parted, not
open wide like you’re at the dentist. Open them just
far enough, just like you are regularly breathing
through your mouth.
Positioning - Do not have your face dead on to
his/hers, otherwise your noses will touch. You want
to move your head to one side just enough so your
nose is out of the way of theirs. If you think about it
then, with your head tilted one way and his the other way, your mouths will not reach dead on. Your
mouths will meet at the corner of the other’s mouth. If you look closely at the picture, you will see that
their noses will actually touch the cheek of the other person. Their lips have already touched. When you
touch the other person’s lips and you stretch your tongue out a bit, your mouths will instinctively open as
much as the couple.
Tongue - Practice on your own if you’d like.
Open your mouth enough (while you’re by
yourself of course!) just enough to stick a bit
of your tongue out. It will go past your teeth.
Don’t stick your entire tongue out... just an
inch or two. That is how far you should stick
your tongue out in a kiss. So your tongue
will go into their mouth and theirs will go into
yours. When this happens, both of your
tongues will touch. Then just circle the tip of
your tongue around the tip of theirs. If they
do something different (because you have
to remember that everyone kisses differently
so some may move their tongue around a
bit differently) then just do the same as they
do. They may flick their tongue over yours
or they explore the inside of your mouth with
their tongue, do the same thing. Or you can
just lightly touch their tongue while they are exploring. The best thing is to NOT just leave your tongue
doing nothing. You may explore different ways of using your tongue. Try running the tip of your tongue
over your partner’s lips. Do this slowly and gently, just using the tip of your tongue.
Movement of the head - This is entirely up to you. Some people will move their heads very slightly in a
small circular motion or figure eight. Sometimes they won’t. Sometimes just one person moves their
head and the other doesn’t. It’s totally up to you.

FRENCH KISSING TIPS:

1. Brush your teeth; get a good bath, nicely groomed and clean and fresh, before meeting the other
person. There’s nothing worse than kissing the rear end of a garbage truck
2. Get into a comfortable position - you can’t kiss if your back feels like it’s gonna break. Suggestion
- Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.
3. Hold your lover, firmly but gently - don’t cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders,
the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides.
4. Move your faces closer. Don’t bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angles his face slightly
so you don’t bump noses.
5. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the
sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.
6. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going
anywhere else.
7. If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across the other person’s lips.
8. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts her tongue; slowly explore the other
person’s tongue in a light licking motion.
9. The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue the essence of is French
kissing.
10. After you’ve tried lightly licking the other person’s tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with
it (see if you can hold it to the floor of her mouth) and other things like that.
11. Swallow your own saliva. It’s the only polite way.
12. Keep mainly to the front of the mouth, concentrating on her lips and tongue. You don’t need to
mess with anything back there and gag her.
13. Don’t bite. Just nibble. Whatever you do, don’t bite.
14. Don’t swing your tongue round and round like a windmill. Explore lightly, don’t drill your way
through.
15. Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. I say again, breathe through your nose.
16. Follow so far? You can lightly use your hands too, running your fingers lightly along her waist,
along the back, the arms, especially the inside of the arm, the neck, maybe running your fingers
through her hair. Again, don’t cause pain.
17. Girls like it if you make a little noise. Sort of like mmmm .. Softly and lightly. Don’t overdo it.
18. Continue kissing.

FRENCH KISSING TECHNIQUE:

This is some general advice for French
kissing. Be relaxed and breathe softly yet deeply
through your nose - you don’t want to get choked
to death during your first French kiss, do you?
Also, a relaxed breathing will help keep down your
nervousness. There are many places where you
could put your hands. You can hold her chin,
place both of your palms on her cheeks and put
your arms around her waist or her neck. Be gentle
- gentle kisses are easier than the deep,
passionate ones you see in the movies, so you’ll
want to practice with the easier stuff first. Lean
forward, and gently press your lips against hers -
don’t be tense or it will be uncomfortable for the
two of you. You might want to keep your eyes
open until you make contact, just to make sure
you end up where you want.
However, if you want to make it last, you’ll have to play with her a little: move your lips against hers by
opening and closing your mouth slightly and slowly. You can also suck gently on her lower lip, girls
usually love that. If your hands are near her back, you can massage her gently. Hold her close to you,
but not too tight or you won’t be able to breathe. If you want to French, just part your lips open slightly
and run gently the tip of your tongue against the inside of her lips; hopefully, she’ll get the message and
open up her mouth. Just open your mouth a little more and gently push your tongue inside her mouth.
Once again, she might be the one who will take initiative and try to French kiss you first. If that’s the
case, just relax, open your mouth (not too wide, just enough to let her in) and follow her lead. Once
you’re inside her mouth or she’s inside yours, just play gently with her tongue. Do whatever feels
comfortable and natural, and don’t try something which feels awkward. Don’t make rash moves and don’t
try to lick her tonsils or shove your tongue down her throat, that’s not the idea. You can run your tongue
along hers, tease her just a little with the tip of your tongue, gently caress the inside of her mouth, etc.
Just do what feels good - it’s easy, even if practice
always makes it more simple. Oh, and one last
piece of advice about technique - watch out your
teeth, it’s really not comfortable when they hit your
partner’s own teeth.
Once you’re over, if it was your first time, tell your
GF about it. She won’t laugh at you - actually, she
might be excited by the fact she was your first time.
Also ask her if there are things she likes and what
she don’t likes - the key to being a good lover is to
know what gives your partner pleasure. Once you
get more familiar with the basic stuff, don’t be afraid
to experiment - there are plenty of nice and very
pleasant things you could discover by being bold a
little.

FAQ ABOUT FRENCH KISSING:

I just wanted to know how far you keep your mouth open when you French kiss?
If you have your mouth open too far it will feel like you and your partner are being smothered. Open your
mouth up to what feels comfortable. There’s no set rule as to how far you open it. You can open it
slightly during one kiss, then the next time (usually during a more passionate kiss) open it a little more.
How are you supposed to move your tongue in a French kiss?
There is no one way to move your tongue. You can either just move it across the tip of his, or you can
slide it down the side of his tongue (not too far though) and circle his. Use the tip of your tongue to
explore the tip of theirs. Or you can explore the inside of their mouth with just the tip of your tongue, like
their teeth or the roof of their mouth, whatever you feel comfortable with. Just remember not to force your
tongue all the way in or it will feel like he’s being suffocated.
When French kissing, when your tongue goes in is it supposed to go in sideways?
Your tongue goes in naturally, just like sticking your tongue out on its own. It won’t curl or turn
sideways. It may go in a bit sideways into their mouth but that is because the two of you have your
heads on an angle, slightly tilted.
Is it OK to suck on their tongue?
Yes, of course. There is no ONE way of using your tongue when French kissing. You can move your
tongue in a circle around theirs, dart it in and out of their mouth teasingly, you can rub the tip of your
tongue up & down their tongue. Do whatever feels comfortable for you.
What do I do with my lips when French
kissing?
You can close them once in a while so that you
can swallow. So your mouth will be open and
you’ll be using your tongue for a bit. Then you
close your mouth for a second with your lips still
on your partner’s and then you open your mouth
again. Their mouth will instinctively follow yours.
When French kissing, is it better to close your
mouth once in a while or just keep it open?
Definitely close it once in a while kissing. Variation
is very exciting in a kiss. Kissing only one way can
be a bit boring and tiresome if the kiss is lasting a
long time.
How do we switch our head positions in the time of French kissing?
To switch head positions, just break the kiss gently & turn your head to the other side. As simple as that!
How do you know when to close your mouth during a French kiss?
It will just come naturally. Whoever starts to close their mouth the other person will just instinctively
close theirs also.
How do I move my head when French kissing?
Pretend you are Stevie Wonder and move your head very slightly the way he moves his head, almost
like a figure 8 motion. Your lips won’t move themselves but they will move with the motion of your head.
It’s like your lips want to rub themselves against the other person’s.
I’ve never French kissed my boyfriend and I’m scared I’ll do it wrong.
I wouldn’t be concerned about what other people think or say. It’s what you feel comfortable with. Some
people don’t like the idea of French kissing. But being nervous about it if you’ve never done it before is
quite normal. But if you don’t feel comfortable with it and your boyfriend hasn’t mentioned anything, I
wouldn’t worry about it. Maybe your boyfriend isn’t too thrilled about the idea either. Ask him what he
thinks. If he’s game for it and so are you, then experiment with what feels comfortable for the two of you.
There is nothing wrong with asking and it’s a lot better than worrying about it.
My boyfriend and I have been going out for about a month and the relationship is great except
our French kissing. We both seem to have two completely different styles in kissing and can’t
seem to get our tongues in sync. What do you suggest?
I would suggest talking to him about it. You tell him how you like to use your tongue and have him tell
you how he likes it. Hopefully the two of you can come to some type of happy medium. Maybe it’s not a
matter of being in sync but that maybe the two of you don’t like the way the other kisses. If that is the
case then the two of you will have to talk about it.
My boyfriend has a long tongue and he sticks it all the way down my throat. What should I do?
Tell him honestly that you would prefer to be kissed with less tongue. That you enjoy the feel of the tip of
the tongue. Otherwise, if you don’t tell him how will he know? Tell him that you also want some variety
and that you found some different types of kisses at my site and would like to try them out.
What is the general procedure to having a first
French kiss?
First, cup her face in your hands. Or, you can put
your hands on her arms. Bring your face towards
hers and leave your mouth a bit open. Tilt your head
slightly to one side so that when your lips meet the
top and bottom of your lips will meet the corners of
her mouth. It doesn’t have to be dead on so don’t
worry about that. When your lips meet hers,
because your mouth is open hers will instinctively
open, too. So wait until hers are open and then put
your tongue in her mouth. Use just the tip of your
tongue to touch hers. Rub the tip of your tongue
over hers, either in a slow circle or up and down the
front of hers. Now, you can either leave your lips the
way they are or you can move them very slowly in a
circle over hers.
Remember, this is not an exact science. Play around with it and find something that makes you feel
comfortable and that you enjoy. But remember... do not force your tongue all the way in. Try using just
the tip of your tongue on the tip of hers to get the idea of how far to put your tongue in her mouth. It is
very normal to feel nervous about French kissing for the first time. After the two of you have kissed a few
times, ask her what she likes about it or if there is something you can do that she enjoys that you haven’t
done before.

DIFFERENT IDEAS OF KISSING:

Spiderman Kiss
: It’s just like in the movie. You kiss upside down, taking in both of your lower lips and
do all those other kiss listed above.
Spitzer Kiss: What you do is when you are ready to kiss (or even while you’re French kissing or doing
any other kiss) is gently nibble and/or lick the parts just above or below your partner’s lip. Now don’t
slobber all over your partner. Just give enough saliva to get them damp. This is very fun and romantic. It
will also turn your partner on or in other words make them like the kiss more.
Lap Kiss: While your partner is laying with his/her head in your lap, lean over and kiss her/him.
Your bottom lip will be on your partner’s top lip, and vise versa. You can even French kiss while in this
position. This kiss is a playful kiss, and it can lead to much more.
Muzzle Kiss: When kissing the neck of your partner, at one point blow air out of your mouth while
pressing the lips down, creating the sound of some sort of... flatulence! It should be ever so unexpected
and quite interesting indeed.
Breath Kiss: In a hot moment - creates major anticipation - barely touch lips with lips slightly parted...
then breath your partner’s breath... moving heads slowly to experience different sensations... lips
touching on and off slightly... it is a very teasing sort of kiss and builds passion tremendously.
Chew Kiss: Tell your partner to place their tongue
deeply into mouth deeply... you VERY GENTLY
"chew" on the back part of their tongue... do not
suck. This will create a sensation in other places
that can be very exciting!
Chin Kiss: Hold your partner’s chin with your
middle, index, and thumb and tilt their head in the
right direction. Continue to hold it as you kiss.
Underwater Kiss: Have your partner hold their
breath underwater and when he or she taps you
give them air.
Moving Kiss: Make sure a bed or couch or chair is
behind your partner and when French kissing gently
push your partner onto the chair or whatever is
behind them. Very good for serious couples or just
beginners.
Flavour Kissing: Put a piece of long lasting gum in your mouth (Hubba Bubba, Trident) just before you
and your partner French kiss. While kissing pass the gum back and forth, and see how long it takes for
the flavour to run out!
Suck Kissing: This can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of French Kissing with your mouth
open, while your partner’s lips are parted suck on their top our bottom lip with your own, just for a second
or two. Then go back to another type of kiss or try the other lip.
Nip Kissing: This type of kiss has to be done carefully, but when done correctly can create a wonderful
effect on your partner. While suck kissing, gently bite their lip, but be VERY gentle so as not to hurt your
partner. This kiss should only be done with someone that you’ve kissed a few times before; otherwise
you may shock your partner.
Surprise Kissing: This type of kiss is done when your partner is lying down on a sofa or the ground,
either asleep or just lying with their eyes closed. Quietly approach your partner and place a small, very
gentle kiss on their lips. Intensify the kiss until your partner opens their eyes or awakens.
Vacuum Kissing: This is a playful kiss. While in an open-mouthed kiss, suck in deeply so you’re
sucking the air from your partner.
Butterfly Kissing: Put your eye really close to your partner’s cheek and flutter your lashes upon their
skin. You can also do this on their lips.
Melt Kissing: Pass an ice cube back and forth in mouth while French kissing.
Tongue Sucking: When you have the chance to get really deep into your partners mouth, suck on their
tongue as far as you can. Don’t suck to hard, you don’t want to hurt your partner. Otherwise it’s very
pleasing!
Sigh Kiss: When you first start kissing your partner gently lick their lips with the tip of your tongue. Then
blow or sigh into their lips, causing a tingling feeling that will intensify your kiss for sure.
Steam Kiss: You or your partner drink a very hot drink while the other drinks a very icy cold one and see
if there’s some steam. It’s fun because if it doesn’t work, just keep trying!
Who Lasts Longer Kiss: Sit very close to each other, your lips almost touching, arms where you
please. Sit like this, very close, and see who can go the longest without kissing the other. It’s great fun,
because you can lose on purpose and still win!
Do What You Want Kiss: This is always fun. One of you just lies there, and the other does whatever he
or she wants to give pleasure. Then, you switch roles. See who can give the most satisfying kiss, with
the other not participating at all.
Pepper Kiss: Take a hot pepper and roll it on your lips then kiss your partner. It gives the kiss a kick.
(Use peppers as hot as you or your partner can take, but not too hot or it will just burn and ruin the kiss.)
Lip Venom: Before you go to kiss your partner, apply lip venom to your lips when he isn’t looking. Lip
venom is a safe cosmetic item that you can buy at Scarlets and other cosmetic stores and what it does is
it draws the blood to your lips, making them red and tingly. A little bit goes a very long way and can still
be passed up until probably about a half an hour after applying. When your partner kisses you, he will
have this sensual feeling running through his lips for the rest of the day
Marathon Kissing: See how long you
can kiss for (try 5 - 10 minutes straight)
Candy Kiss: Use either a Jolly
Rancher or some type of hard
candy/mint. Either you or your partner
place the candy in your/their mouth
and then it is like a game of keep
away. Whoever starts tries to keep the
candy in their mouth while the other
person tries to get it in theirs. But you
can only use your tongue and lips.
This can be very fun if you have the
right partner!!! Enjoy.
The Tickle Kiss: In this kiss you make
use of the fact that the roof of the
mouth is the most ticklish part of the
body. Begin a normal French kiss and
(be sure your partner understands the
game) stroke your tongue across
the roof of each other’s mouth. This
will create almost unbearable chills
down your spine and the winner is the
person who can stand them because
the loser pulls away. The best part
about this kiss is that it is different
every time and always fun.
Name Kiss: If u have run out of things
to do with your tongue spell your
name. This works very well and
everyone likes it!
Tongue Wars: Each person tries to get their tongue in the other persons mouth while they try to get their
tongue in your mouth. Each person "blocks" the other persons tongue with theirs. The winner gets to
pick the next type of kiss. This game is great for reliving first make-out tension.
Tongue Tease: When you’re French kissing, if/when you pull back, and before your mouths meet again,
you can flick your tongue up and down quickly against the other person who is doing the same. It’s very
teasing and fun to see how long it lasts. Its hard to resist going strong after a while of flicking.
Ice Kiss: Celebrate the first day of winter with an ice kiss. Put an ice cube in your mouth until your
mouth becomes cold. Remove the cube, track down your love and plant a kiss that will send chills!
Reward kiss: Next time your love performs some disliked home chore like cleaning the bathroom,
mowing the lawn, or taking out the garbage, show your appreciation by tucking a candy kiss in a
strategic location.
Post-it kiss: Use 3M Post-It notes to make a trail through your house that leads to your lips. Put a
lipstick print or lip symbol on each note with an arrow pointing to the next note. You, of course, are at the
end of the trail with a Post-It note over your lips that says, "LIFT FOR KISS"
Kissing in the rain: The next time it rains, grab an umbrella, rain coats, and your love. Then go outside
and kiss in the rain. If the spirit of the kiss moves you, remove the umbrella and kiss ’till the two of you
are soaked.
Check kiss: With your personal check, make a check out to your love for 1,000 kisses. Tell your love he
or she can cash it in any time.
Bad habit kiss: Offer to stop a bad habit if your love will pay you kisses. For instance, a kiss for each
cigarette not smoked, putting the toilet seat down, and/or every phone call kept under three minutes is
rewarded with a kiss.
Blanket kiss: Wrap yourselves in a blanket outdoors on a blustery winter day & warm each other’s lips.
Lemon kiss: Sprinkle two lemon wedges with sugar. Each take one. On the count of three...bite into the
wedge. Immediately kiss each other’s perfectly puckered lips.
Nape of neck kiss: Surprise your love from behind. Move his or her hair and/or pull down his or her
collar to expose the back of your love’s neck. Kiss and blow on the nape of the neck
“30 kisses”: Inform your love that in honor of the 30th of the month, you will kiss him or her 30 times
during the day!
Eyelid kiss: While kissing your love, watch for his or her eyes to close. Sweetly place a light kiss on
each eyelid. Note: Be careful!
Ear kiss: Whisper to your love how special he/she is to you, and then seal your message with an ear
kiss!
Sleeping beauty kiss: Awaken your love from slumber with a tender kiss on the lips!
No-cal kiss: After dinner, give your love a no-calorie desert...your lips.
Cab kiss: Hire a cab, Instruct the cab driver to drive around for 15 minutes while you and your love neck
in the back seat.
The necklace kiss: Deposit sweet kisses that circle your love’s neck. (1: Concentrate your kisses along
the back of the neck. 2: If the first necklace went well...try a second!!)
New kissL: Think of a kiss you and your love have never shared. Then send your love off in the morning
with it.. Say nothing if your love asks the reason for the sexy send off. Disclaimer: It is guaranteed to
make your love think about you all day. Not responsible for what happens later!
Ear we go kiss: Lightly envelop your love’s entire ear inside your mouth. Let it fall out of your mouth
very slowly, earlobe last. Finish with a light nibble on the earlobe!
German morning kiss: Write on the bathroom mirror in lipstick or soap the following: MORGENKUSS
(German for "a morning kiss") When your baffled love asks what it means, define it in body language !
Clandestine kiss: Quietly tell your love you want to meet at a special place (e.g. garden, backstairs,
closet) at a specified time without explaining why. When he or she arrives, greet your love a wonderfully
romantic kiss. HINT: Wear something fun like a trench coat or a towel!
Rear-view mirror kiss: Apply lipstick or chapstick to you lips. Kiss the rearview mirror of your love’s car,
leaving a lip print for future discovery!
Chewing gum kiss: Lady chews a piece of gum until it‘s nicely chewy. Guy goes and uses ONLY his
tongue to try to get that piece of gum out of the lady‘s mouth.
Lady & tramp kiss: When you and your love are eating spaghetti or any other food or candy item that is
long and string like, (i.e. licorice, candy straws, even a french fry) you take one end in your mouth and
have your partner take the other end and eat your way to the middle until your lips meet and kiss.
Unexpected kiss: When the two of you are doing the usual, lean over and give your love a sweet kiss
on the cheek for no good reason and whisper...I LOVE YOU!
Post office kiss: Notify your love you have personal mail to deliver. Pull your love into the nearest dark
closet; close the door and play POST OFFICE: No instructions included!
Beggar’s kiss: That’s right, on your knees with your hands clasped, plead for any kiss you love is
humbly willing to give you!
Palm kiss: Holding your love’s chin with your palm, smile and deliver a sweet kiss to his or her lips!
Rendezvous kiss: With a note/phone call, tell your love to meet you at a certain place and time for a
present. When your love arrives, have a bow stick to your lips.
Bath kiss: Surprise your love with a kiss while he/she is showering or in the tub. (Prepare to get wet)
Machine gun kiss: In rapid succession, plant 12 quick ones on your lover’s lips.
Kiss-a-thon: Practice for this most sensuous of endurance sports. Passionately kiss your love for at
least five minute longer than usual.
Thirst quencher kiss: For no reason, stare at your love’s mouth while licking your lips as though dying
of thirst. Inevitably, your love will ask what you’re doing. ANSWER: I want them! I have to have them! I
yearn to drink from them! Then ask for a kiss to quench your thirst!
Toll kiss: Next time when driving your love somewhere, stop the car before a bridge or going through a
tunnel & say the toll must be paid before you can go any further. Of course, the toll cost in one kiss.
Morse code kiss: If you know Morse code, great, If not, this is a great way to learn. Find a Morse code
chart. Using long & short kisses spell out a message to your love and have him/her try to decipher them.
Audio simulation: Make a cassette of kissing noises and place in your love’s cassette player (walkman,
car or home) with a note attached.
Breakfast in bed kiss: Slip out of bed early and prepare a special "Kissing" breakfast to serve to your
love in bed. Pick foods that you can easily pick up and feed to your love. Kiss between bites!
MORE FAQ ABOUT KISSING:
Is it normal for a kiss to be really wet?
It is if you are making out or passionately French kissing for a period of time. There is always going to
be a slight bit of wetness because your mouths are left open. But to minimize the amount you will need
to stop and swallow your spit once in a while. You can do this so quickly it need not affect what is going
on. Just close your mouth quickly, even if it’s on their lips at the time, and swallow. Then proceed with
the kiss.
How do I kiss for a long period of time?
There are different ways you can do it. I wouldn’t keep your tongue in their mouth for the entire time.
That can get very tiring. You can vary the way you kiss by using different types of kisses. You can pull
your tongue away. You can use different tongue motions. You can also break the kiss once in a while
with a small close-mouthed kiss and then start again Frenching. But remember... don’t forget to swallow
your spit now and then or it can get fairly wet and messy.
Where do I put my hands when kissing?
There are many places you can put your hands. You can put them around their neck, around their waist,
on their back, on their forearms. You can hold hands or even cup their face in your hands.
How come I make a smacking sound when I kiss?
This is caused by you sucking in air as your lips part from the other person’s. Try not to suck in as much
air and also swallow periodically so you don’t build up so much saliva.
How do I end a kiss?
To end a kiss simply pull your tongue back into your mouth and then move your lips away from the other
person, thus ending the kiss. After the kiss is ended, look warmly in their eyes, smile and give them a
warm hug.
What do you say right after a kiss?
You don’t have to say anything, but if you want to you can say something like, "mmmmm, that was nice"
or something like that.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of kissing?
Disadvantage of kissing is it can sometimes lead to more than just kissing. What sometimes happens is
that once the two of you get used to kissing a lot that after awhile you want more than just that. On the
plus side, kissing is a safe way of showing affection & can make you feel good.
How do you kiss on the neck?
Kiss their neck like it is the most exquisite thing you ever touched. There are so many ways to kiss
someone’s neck. You can place gentle kisses on different areas of the neck. You can vary this by also
running the tip of your tongue gently along their skin. You can place very gentle love bites on the neck.
If you put some feeling into it it can be quite enjoyable for both of you.
How do you give someone a hickey?
A hickey is just a bruise that is caused by sucking on the skin. Usually it’s placed on the side of the
neck. Just suck on the skin on the neck, about 10 seconds or so, then let go. What you are doing is
sucking the blood to the surface of the skin. You will need to try it a few times on your partner to see
how hard you need to suck before it shows because some people bruise easier than others. And
remember.... there is NO way to make it go away. It has to go away on its own.
What is "Making Out"?
Making out is just a lot of passionate French kissing. Sometimes it can go a bit further to touching. So
there is no ONE way to make out. It’s just doing what you feel like doing. Being passionate about one
another. You can use your hands over his chest, back, arms or put your arms around his neck, his back
or his waist or even run your fingers through his hair. Things like that. As for guys, you can put your
hands in her hair, the back of her neck, arms or put your arms around her neck, holding her tight. Also
her back and around her waist are other great places to place your hands.
How do you kiss with glasses?
If it’s just a quick kiss, whether or not it is a close-mouthed kiss or a French kiss, then keep the glasses
on. But if you plan to kiss for a long time, have a passionate kiss or "make out" then I would suggest you
take the glasses off. Glass do not ALWAYS get in the way, but they can at times.
What is the way to kiss a guy/girl having braces?
Kiss him just like you normally would with someone who doesn’t have braces. Just remember not to
press your lips hard against his.
Can the other person tell if I have bad breath or not? If so, how can I guarantee myself fresh
breath or even just a quick improvement?
If you have bad breath it will show up in the kiss. But sometimes what we think is offensive in ourselves
is not offensive to the other person. If you are worried about bad breath and want a quick fix, my best
suggestion is to buy one of those small breath sprays. Keep it in your pocket and use it periodically
during the day. Also, those Tic Tac breath mints are great because they are small and dissolve quickly.
What if they think I’m a bad kisser?
Tell them to "show" you how they would like to be kissed.
How can I be a better kisser? More tongue or less?
First thing is not to use too much. Use just the tip of your tongue to do the exploration. If your partner
uses too much tongue just tell him or her that you want to slow down a bit with the kisses and take time
with the kiss. They should get the hint.
How do you kiss someone to show them that you care, instead of just kissing them because they
are kissing you?
You have to use real feeling in the kiss. Let the kiss be gentle yet passionate. Hold their face in your
hands, this is a very intimate way of kissing. Or hold them close to you. Little things like that.
What are the different "bases"?
First base is kissing, second base is fondling above the clothes, third base is pretty much everything
"except" going all-the-way, and home base is actual sex.
Is flirting OK? My soon-to-be wife flirts with married guys at work. She does tell me all the
happenings of office but it bothers me. I don’t see the need to flirt if you love someone.
Some people are just natural flirts. It’s an ego trip for them. As long as they don’t do it in front of their
partner I don’t see any harm in it. And as long as it doesn’t lead anywhere. They like the attention and it
doesn’t mean they are interested in the person. They just like the attention. Flirting has nothing to do
with love. It’s an attention-getting mechanism is all

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Not intrested..........sorry..time da ghatta aa..

If u could simply conclude in 3-4 lines.. that would have helped..

Anyways Thanks.

jinna cher ch eh pad ke banda ik perfect kiss karan di try karooga ..... onna cher ch taan kise hor ne ei tuhade partner di kiss karke turda ban-na :roll:roll :roll :roll

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
wow loads to read...2 options for everyone, well atleast for me anyway.
1) either read all this and then try to remember all that?
2) rely on my instincts, butterflies, goosebumps...when it feel just so right kiss away girl :D

[maya posting]

adh

RABB RAAKHA
:pbbol likh yaar enna kuch ditta, 1 min ch kiss lai ho jaandi ,pehli love bite hi thorri lambi hundi aaa ke nehi:pbbol