Kisse kohl gun haigi?

pink puma

Elite
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

ehna burra haal mera, vi sufne vi parai likiye deh aaun lagg peh, din raat, eko gon ga ga k mera damaag karaab hon waala :wall

please jeh haigi gun parcel kar davo :tear

father saab nu keh daava gi to parcel it vapas after mein finished aa using it :tear

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
pums i wish i had it, i wud have used it before sending it to you :roll

same here yaar, mainu vi sapne parayi likhayi de hi aunde haan

and 2 days ago i woke up middle of the night at 3, cudnt sleep again, and for no reason (subconcious stress i guess) started shedding tears......lol....and then wanted to call mom up but i was like middle of the night she's gonna think i m crazy........and then did paath and god knows feel asleep when .......

i so think i m gonna end up in the psychiatry ward of the same hospital i work in.........God Bless us :pr

pink puma

Elite
pums i wish i had it, i wud have used it before sending it to you :roll

same here yaar, mainu vi sapne parayi likhayi de hi aunde haan

and 2 days ago i woke up middle of the night at 3, cudnt sleep again, and for no reason (subconcious stress i guess) started shedding tears......lol....and then wanted to call mom up but i was like middle of the night she's gonna think i m crazy........and then did paath and god knows feel asleep when .......

i so think i m gonna end up in the psychiatry ward of the same hospital i work in.........God Bless us :pr

meri sweet jehi bhenji, inj na keh. thusi taan doctor bann na you will not end up in the psychiatric ward trust me.

im the one that needs to be there :tear

pink puma

Elite
kamliye if u end up there fer peoples de case kaun fight kareya karu and who will defend those poor people whom those crazy judges will sentence being innocent, we need u out here law-maker

aho aho dekh deh aa smirk if only i could memorize the bloody bill of rights and all these millions of court cases for my exam on friday :wall :wall :wall

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
aho aho dekh deh aa smirk if only i could memorize the bloody bill of rights and all these millions of court cases for my exam on friday :wall :wall :wall

you will you will, nows lets get off from UNP and study, i dont wanna see u and myself here till friday (oooopssssss jaada ho gaya i know )...........:roll

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
dont worry pink .every1 feels like this day b4 yest i had 2 big test of chemistry and geometry. i was also sayin tht i dont hv life anymore even my msn name was tht lol and i didnt sleep for like 48 hrs. but dont worry take sum coffee or wut ever u like. relax and start studin u dont hv any other option.
for guns u no the laws. so dont brake laws .
take sum fresh air may this can help

deep

Prime VIP
:cry
:wall

ehna burra haal mera, vi sufne vi parai likiye deh aaun lagg peh, din raat, eko gon ga ga k mera damaag karaab hon waala :wall

please jeh haigi gun parcel kar davo :tear

father saab nu keh daava gi to parcel it vapas after mein finished aa using it :tear
Enna -ve nahin sochida hunda,,,,,je change din nahin rehnde tan mare v sada nahin rehnde,Its just a short spell of stress which will be soon over.
naale je tuhanu gun de ditti tan unp de members de case kine larhne ne?When ever you feel stressed take a break from studies and do whatever you like the most. It will make you feel freshh and less stressed..............

main pehlan v ehi keha si ke jad situation zyada mari hove tan ehi soch leya karo ke jad tusi lawyer ban jaonge tan tuhanu te tuahde parents nu kinni khushi hovegi............
So think +ve and be happy:kik:kik:kik:kik:kik...........

Jatt ji,

try playing Jazzy B's chakde boli on really high pitch! rofl rofl rofl! omg i cant stop giggling :gig

Pink P:yj ,

I haven't got chakde boli on me. In fact I haven't got any JB on me. I'll fiddle with it later and let you how it goes. Hey, tuhade toronto valeyan te tan RNB da bohat jor hai, how come you increased the tempo? Does JB sound like a chimp munkrofl ? I listen to alot of trance, and hence try to fuse alot of fast beats to desi stuff. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Dasi jayi hor ki, ki VDJ naal tu create kardi aan.:roll

Sach, tere naa pink p kiddha paigaya? Meinoo Pink Panther di yaad aa jaandi tera naa sun ke. I loved pink pather films. They were a tad naughty, but mostly funny...actually so was Benny Hill:) .

d.j.
:kik